laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That song live>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you using chrome? I can't embed using chrome either. Try Mozilla.

I use chrome and can embed. Go to the settings of your Yuku account, then preferences then under editor type click wysiwyg

That was already checked homie. Still nothing. When I hit preview, I can see the video in the reply box but in the preview there is just a void where the video is supposed to be.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Starting to become attracted to some females that I didn't think I would before. It's weird. 

What do you mean?
Girls that you've known for a while that you weren't attracted to, but now are? 

Holy *%+%, why am I just now seeing these posts?

But yeah FF, it is that, I've had class with her the whole semester and didn't even really start looking at her until halfway through, and it's also girls who I generally wouldn't be attracted to. I'm enamored by all the chicks posted in these appreciation threads, but this one girl is almost kind of goofy looking, but there's this vulnerable sadness in her eyes that intrigues me for some reason
embarassed.gif

Then there's this fit chick who I didn't even look at like that, but we were at a party, and after she told me she liked the music I was playing, I started liking her. I dunno if I'm just really appreciative of her enjoying something that I like, but it's just a little strange.

I've kind of gotten over it from when I posted that comment, but I just tried to search my name to find another post, and found this so I wanted to reply.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

watching Fast Five for the third time in 3 days. The Rock is THAT guy.

laugh.gif

i knew i wasnt the only one whos been watching it over and over. i swear watching the rock in that movie makes me go harder in the gym.

I a proud big brother.

I have a 15 yr old brother who is in his room most of the time playing with his music equipment all day.. today he tells me Lil B rapped over one of his beats and he remixed one of The Weekends tracks that was posted on The Weekend's tumblr.

http://soundcloud.com/emerald-ruins

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Man I don't know how you read that BB thread. Got me looking at shows all wrong. Watching Game of Thrones feeling bad if Arya was on a casting couch. That story slim posted about Miley and her Pops SMFHASIHAHAHIJCSSI

Where's a link for this?

senility is proof god is not cruel. might be tough for the family but for oneself it might be better to face eternity with a carefree attitude. Regardless this video choked me up. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
allergies dont want to let me live, the amount of tissues
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you and me both (regarding allergies)
you guys ever thought of going to see an allergist?  my wife suffers from bad allergies.  we have to buy our tissues and Costco and she still steamrolls through those boxes.  she recently went to see an allergist and went through the full battery of tests and now she goes in to get shots (in addition to her daily allergy meds she takes) and its been a whole lot better.

allergist said that she is allergic to dogs though
frown.gif
.  i told her she better start preparing the divorce papers (she didnt find my joke funny).  i mean look at my avy, look how awesome my dog is. 

will look into this, thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

having to wait 20 mins for cold cuts is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
@ some of the changes people want to make to NT
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

senility is proof god is not cruel. might be tough for the family but for oneself it might be better to face eternity with a carefree attitude. Regardless this video choked me up.�
this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  My dad is 64, and in great health. if he ever gets to this point, I will play California Concert for him

Quite a read but in the spoiler is the story of the weirdest suicide to date, adding cliffs would ruin the tale

Spoiler [+]
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given by the American Association for Forensic Science, AAFS President Don Harper Mills astounded his audience in San Diego with the legal complications of a bizarre death. Here is the story.

"On 23 March 1994, the medical examiner viewed the body of Ronald Opus and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound of the head. The decedent had jumped from the top of a ten- story building intending to commit suicide (he left a note indicating his despondency). As he fell past the ninth floor, his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast through a window, which killed him instantly. Neither the shooter nor the decedent was aware that a safety net had been erected at the eighth floor level to protect some window washers and that Opus would not have been able to complete his suicide anyway because of this." >>"Ordinarily," Dr. Mills continued, "a person who sets out to commit suicide ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism might not be what he intended. That Opus was shot on the way to certain death nine stories below probably would not have changed his mode of death from suicide to homicide. But the fact that his suicidal intent would not have been successful caused the medical examiner to feel that he had homicide on his hands. "The room on the ninth floor whence the shotgun blast emanated was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing and he was threatening her with the shotgun. He was so upset that, when he pulled the trigger, he completely missed his wife and the pellets went through the a window striking Opus.

"When one intends to kill subject A but kills subject B in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject B. When confronted with this charge, the old man and his wife were both adamant that neither knew that the shotgun was loaded. The old man said it was his long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her - therefore, the killing of Opus appeared to be an accident. That is, the gun had been accidentally loaded.

"The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun approximately six weeks prior to the fatal incident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

There was an exquisite twist. "Further investigation revealed that the son [Ronald Opus] had become increasingly despondent over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten-story building on March 23, only to be killed by a shotgun blast through a ninth story window.

"The medical examiner closed the case as a suicide."

Originally Posted by jhova718

senility is proof god is not cruel. might be tough for the family but for oneself it might be better to face eternity with a carefree attitude. Regardless this video choked me up.�

smokin.gif
 Power of vibrations and organized sound.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Quite a read but in the spoiler is the story of the weirdest suicide to date, adding cliffs would ruin the tale

Spoiler [+]
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given by the American Association for Forensic Science, AAFS President Don Harper Mills astounded his audience in San Diego with the legal complications of a bizarre death. Here is the story.

"On 23 March 1994, the medical examiner viewed the body of Ronald Opus and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound of the head. The decedent had jumped from the top of a ten- story building intending to commit suicide (he left a note indicating his despondency). As he fell past the ninth floor, his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast through a window, which killed him instantly. Neither the shooter nor the decedent was aware that a safety net had been erected at the eighth floor level to protect some window washers and that Opus would not have been able to complete his suicide anyway because of this." >>"Ordinarily," Dr. Mills continued, "a person who sets out to commit suicide ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism might not be what he intended. That Opus was shot on the way to certain death nine stories below probably would not have changed his mode of death from suicide to homicide. But the fact that his suicidal intent would not have been successful caused the medical examiner to feel that he had homicide on his hands. "The room on the ninth floor whence the shotgun blast emanated was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing and he was threatening her with the shotgun. He was so upset that, when he pulled the trigger, he completely missed his wife and the pellets went through the a window striking Opus.

"When one intends to kill subject A but kills subject B in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject B. When confronted with this charge, the old man and his wife were both adamant that neither knew that the shotgun was loaded. The old man said it was his long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her - therefore, the killing of Opus appeared to be an accident. That is, the gun had been accidentally loaded.

"The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun approximately six weeks prior to the fatal incident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

There was an exquisite twist. "Further investigation revealed that the son [Ronald Opus] had become increasingly despondent over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten-story building on March 23, only to be killed by a shotgun blast through a ninth story window.

Dude...wow

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Spoiler [+]

!@!%-yeah_o_126703.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Been really thinking about getting the Dre beats solo. Are they worth it?
Definitely not. All Beats headphones leak sound like crazy...

Is there a way to clean the 3.5 jack in the iphone 3gs?
My new earbuds only work on my iphone if I push em in really hard.

Originally Posted by iYen

Is there a way to clean the 3.5 jack in the iphone 3gs?
My new earbuds only work on my iphone if I push em in really hard.

dont really know ut maybe qtips 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by oidreez

you and me both (regarding allergies)
you guys ever thought of going to see an allergist?  my wife suffers from bad allergies.  we have to buy our tissues and Costco and she still steamrolls through those boxes.  she recently went to see an allergist and went through the full battery of tests and now she goes in to get shots (in addition to her daily allergy meds she takes) and its been a whole lot better.

allergist said that she is allergic to dogs though
frown.gif
.  i told her she better start preparing the divorce papers (she didnt find my joke funny).  i mean look at my avy, look how awesome my dog is. 

will look into this, thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Go to your local farmers market and buy the local bees honey. Local like within a 60 mile radius. Ingest once a day in your tea or whatever = problem solved. 

Back
Top Bottom