the thread about nothing...

720A3CEA-AF0A-4341-848A-D8DFA95A953D.jpeg
giphy.webp

Time to take your talents elsewhere?

Going to have a talk with the director tomorrow. I turned down an offer for a 25% raise and a better title at another company last month lol. I really like the people I work with and current job. But to let that get in the way of common sense seems like a bad career play.

NT,

"You don't want what your friends want, so why the F **** would you care."

Spending time worrying about other people’s accomplishments and comparing yourself to them in that moment is the biggest waste of energy, when you’re running a marathon don’t worry about how a sprinter is doing!

Imagine going back in time, explaining this picture to yourself in 2004
Screenshot_20181005-021121_PhotoGrid.jpg
What's the pic on the top left with T.I. suppose to be about?

I think they have a YouTube channel and there was backlash when this video was published. Apparently they made their dog get strangled on purpose and wrote a clickbait title just for views!!!

What type of sick **** is that? I'd never do that to my dog, she's much more than just a pet at this point.

What's the pic on the top left with T.I. suppose to be about?

I think they have a YouTube channel and there was backlash when this video was published. Apparently they made their dog get strangled on purpose and wrote a clickbait title just for views!!!

What type of sick **** is that? I'd never do that to my dog, she's much more than just a pet at this point.
bruh that is terrible

Back
Top Bottom