the thread about nothing...

Friday!

Got a nice clean dress shirt and shoes fit on for the office. Battle attire. Gonna talk to the department head about my weaksauce 2.8% merit raise...

Tocilog. Them filipino NTers will appreciate this :nerd: Im not filipino btw

DD736158-D09A-4965-BA7C-82459F7FB136.jpeg

Yup and based on the details he gave. He could be in trouble.
You got a link to these details?

My boy drose was his own worst enemy during his accusation (the we men comment is understandable in context and super cringy all at the same time) and he managed to get off.

What I took from this is, the guy was at the beginning peak of his career and he had to beg this woman and force himself on her?

Dude sounds like a loser. For a guy like him, P is readily available and this incident pretty much is going to derail his career.

I'm in the house painting business and I hate coming to the job site to find that nothing that was promised is completed.
I show up and they leave one old guy to cover up and prep things the contractor said would be ready for me. Dude hasn't shown up yet to bring the paint and other supplies :smh:

Been here hour and a half.

I'm in the house painting business and I hate coming to the job site to find that nothing that was promised is completed.
I show up and they leave one old guy to cover up and prep things the contractor said would be ready for me. Dude hasn't shown up yet to bring the paint and other supplies :smh:

Been here hour and a half.

What is the best tape for painting edges

Back
Top Bottom