the thread about nothing...

I just got some fillings done. My whole jaw is numb.

I now see why people can do cocaine.

Does it feel like this? I need to try that. This **** feels amazing.

benzilla427 benzilla427 you playing fantasy this yr? Any tips.

Yezzir!
You play categories, right?

I think Giannis has been ranked around 3rd in many rankings but that's too high IMO. There are better picks (Harden, AD, Steph, KAT) to be had that high.
I feel like Derozan is overvalued in most of his rankings. Playing under Pop won't help him fantasy-wise IMO. So avoid him unless he slips to a lower pick.
Klay Thompson is another person I feel is ranked too high. I love Klay but one of his strongest stats is 3PM which isn't too rare in today's NBA.

I like Kris Dunn as a value pick. In a bunch of rankings I've seen Zach Lavine is ranked higher than Dunn but I feel Dunn will have better value. Sticking with the Bulls, Jabari Parker's stock jumps up a bit with Markannen out 6-8 weeks.

Nothing else really comes to mind but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to discuss them

did they use topical and a shot on your gums?

Yes! It feels amazing now. I told her to do my whole entire mouth and she did it.

Im gonna assume $225 for Jordan brand will be the price increase for upcoming retros in 2019 going forward.
Wasn't it the 17's that was the first shoe that cost 200 because of the suitcase and CD Rom that came with it?

Funny how even time said "that's a bit much for shoes". Yeah, there are shoes now that retail for that amount, but it is not the norm which everyone was expecting it to become just as 150 did.

Wasn't it the 17's that was the first shoe that cost 200 because of the suitcase and CD Rom that came with it?

Funny how even time said "that's a bit much for shoes". Yeah, there are shoes now that retail for that amount, but it is not the norm which everyone was expecting it to become just as 150 did.

They 17s were $200 cause of the packaging.

But im fully aware how the economics of inflation works.

But $225 for some retros like the black/ royal 18s and the 33 costing $175. Boggles my mind.

For me personally its bit too much for someshoes im gonna use and abuse on court.

Finally willed myself to go to the gym. It wasn't bad. Needed to keep busy during my week off because my mind is always racing.

Only if you get the good stuff, a lot of bunk coke going around...

so I’ve been told

Yezzir!
You play categories, right?

I think Giannis has been ranked around 3rd in many rankings but that's too high IMO. There are better picks (Harden, AD, Steph, KAT) to be had that high.
I feel like Derozan is overvalued in most of his rankings. Playing under Pop won't help him fantasy-wise IMO. So avoid him unless he slips to a lower pick.
Klay Thompson is another person I feel is ranked too high. I love Klay but one of his strongest stats is 3PM which isn't too rare in today's NBA.

I like Kris Dunn as a value pick. In a bunch of rankings I've seen Zach Lavine is ranked higher than Dunn but I feel Dunn will have better value. Sticking with the Bulls, Jabari Parker's stock jumps up a bit with Markannen out 6-8 weeks.

Nothing else really comes to mind but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to discuss them
I don't have any questions but I haven't thought about draft strategy yet.... I draft on Thurs. What about you

Any rookies you have an eye on that might be under the radar

But in is 100 this yr so jackpot is really high lol

Last edited:
They 17s were $200 cause of the packaging.

But im fully aware how the economics of inflation works.

But $225 for some retros like the black/ royal 18s and the 33 costing $175. Boggles my mind.

For me personally its bit too much for someshoes im gonna use and abuse on court.

Everything Jordan brand is overpriced. I’m sure you’re aware, but you’re paying for the name brand not quality.

As I’ve got older, I’ve been more selective on what I buy. I have a lot of mouths to feed and clothe

I don't have any questions but I haven't thought about draft strategy yet.... I draft on Thurs. What about you

Any rookies you have an eye on that might be under the radar

I just drafted on Saturday but my league got a lot smaller because a bunch of lames dropped. Only doing 8 teams.
Idk about any sleeper rookies. People are probably gonna be somewhat high on Ayton, Doncic, Sexton, etc. If you wanna gamble on one, definitely do it in the later rounds.

I just drafted on Saturday but my league got a lot smaller because a bunch of lames dropped. Only doing 8 teams.
Idk about any sleeper rookies. People are probably gonna be somewhat high on Ayton, Doncic, Sexton, etc. If you wanna gamble on one, definitely do it in the later rounds.
Damn that sucks

8 teams doesn't sound like too much fun

****in stink bug flew directly at me at work so after backing up for 1.2 seconds I just smacked the hell out of it...now it's under my desk and can't fly away. Legit feel bad.

Damn that sucks

8 teams doesn't sound like too much fun

I've never played 8 team before, I've always done 12 and one year I did 14.
It just feels like my team feels like it's too strong :lol:

Here's my team:
K. Towns
P. George
D. Mitchell
K. Lowry
D. Green
J. Collins
W. Barton
A. Gordon
G. Dragic
S. Adams
K. Dunn
T. Prince
A. Crabbe

How do you feel like your team stacks compared to the others on that team? T Prince can still help in 2018, in a 8 team league? Maybe I'm out of touch but I thought that guy was retired lol benzilla427 benzilla427

How do you feel like your team stacks compared to the others on that team? T Prince can still help in 2018, in a 8 team league? Maybe I'm out of touch but I thought that guy was retired lol benzilla427 benzilla427

Lmao you're thinking Tayshaun. The Prince I own is Taurean of the Atlanta Hawks.

I think I'll be competitive, I didn't really have a strategy, just tried to be balanced in all categories. Though I never really consider TOs when I'm drafting. I typically take the first couple weeks of the season to feel out my team's strengths and weakness. After that time I'll send trades and scour the waiver wire

C73FCEC5-609C-42EC-A216-E682D55A4A14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom