the thread about nothing...

C73FCEC5-609C-42EC-A216-E682D55A4A14.jpeg

Little do they know, there’s a whole fetish for that.

Since I’ve been home I’ve been going through the back of my closet and found some shoes, never worn, that I bought back in 2006. I’m bringing the NT Denim and long t-shirts back just to rock those shoes. Hell, might even bust out the Ed Hardy. So many possibilities.

Since I’ve been home I’ve been going through the back of my closet and found some shoes, never worn, that I bought back in 2006. I’m bringing the NT Denim and long t-shirts back just to rock those shoes. Hell, might even bust out the Ed Hardy. So many possibilities.

What shoes?

I never rocked Ed hardy shirts , but I did rock Affliction and American fighter. :smh: :lol:

Lmao you're thinking Tayshaun. The Prince I own is Taurean of the Atlanta Hawks.

I think I'll be competitive, I didn't really have a strategy, just tried to be balanced in all categories. Though I never really consider TOs when I'm drafting. I typically take the first couple weeks of the season to feel out my team's strengths and weakness. After that time I'll send trades and scour the waiver wire
Lmao Taurean Prince makes so much more sense

Idk why I was thinking of Tayshaun

I had Taurean Prince on my team for a little bit last season. I ended up dropping him towards the end of the season.. His level of play was too inconsistent and was getting worse, from what I remember

I had Taurean Prince on my team for a little bit last season. I ended up dropping him towards the end of the season.. His level of play was too inconsistent and was getting worse, from what I remember

Yeah I'm not too high on him, but we'll see how he does on a bad Atlanta team :lol:

I got a sandwich from whole foods thinking it was healthy.
Im eating it and I’m like wow this is some really good fake bacon.
I then checked the ingredients, it’s real bacon lol welp

0208106E-C5C8-4390-9D42-ED33B69228B5.gif

My God.
Reading this gave me high blood pressure.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a dresser with shelves at the top to put the outfits I pick out for the next couple days. Does something like this exist?

Pulling hair out of the shower drain has to be the most digusting thing we have to do from time to time as humans.

Pulling hair out of the shower drain has to be the most digusting thing we have to do from time to time as humans.
One time mine was so clogged, I had to look up on youtube how to unclog it. I had to seal the vents and use a toilet plunger to pump it out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom