the thread about nothing...

Consider Nike and The Ten, along with the recent Epic Reacts.

Initial collections of The Ten extremely limited and hype. Now who knows how many colorways they will continue to do and drive prices further down. Kills resell and provides shoes. People that actually want them win but the surrounding secondary market suffers. Good if you want kicks for good prices.

jv4Zj.png

Went to a house party and this girl i'm interested in was there.

Ended up barely talking to her because of the music and the fact she was always with her group of friends.

Lowkey feels batman. Next party will probably be around new year. Could always slide in the DMs but not sure i want to do that :lol:

Ended up barely talking to her because of the music and the fact she was always with her group of friends.

Lowkey feels batman. Next party will probably be around new year. Could always slide in the DMs but not sure i want to do that :lol:
You should of done it there and then next time might be too late, could of just pulled her to the side

tripping bruh
house parties are gold

chill next to the drinks so you can politic with everyone

Missed the free food from DoorDash last night, woke up an hour before I had to work. Would've arrived to my house too late

Did perfect with all the free food from PostMates the other day though so def no worries lol

Balenciaga is Being Sued for Ripping Off Tree Car Freshner Design
The luxury is in hot water once again.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fbalenciaga-tree-car-feshner-keychain-lawsuit-1.jpg

BALENCIAGA,CAR-FRESHNER

FASHION 11 Hrs ago
11.5K18
Nicolaus Li
After being sued by a New York souvenir company, Balenciaga is in hot water once again. According to reports, the luxury fashion is now being sued by The CAR-FRESHNER Corporation for copying its iconic tree-shaped car accessory.

The lawsuit claims that Balenciaga’s “air freshener-inspired” Pine Tree Keychainsare infringing on a trademark secured back in 1952. Legal documents for the case argues that Balenciaga’s keychain design could confuse consumers despite the pricing difference. Noting the steps other companies have taken to avoid infringing on the trademark, The CAR-FRESHNER Corporation is looking to receive all profits from keychain sales so far.

No word from Balenciaga on the lawsuit, but stay tuned for more details as the story develops.

The key chain cost $214...

so i made my annual family trip to galveston and i told my boys so we could link up on one of the days i didnt have planned family stuff. So today one of them says ,"yo you care more about our family than us.......im just kidding man.

i dont think so becuase this "joke" is always coming up. we damn near forty fam . come off the bs

Back
Top Bottom