the thread about nothing...

Watch the ref
refwhammo.gif

This is hilarious I'm in tears :lol:

Never felt so ashamed grabbing my Nike crew sock then after the time I fapped to anime pron.

Gif request please.

That KanYe gif where hes on the couch and curls up in the fetal position. Cant find it anywhere

The girl I want to marry me broke up with me about a week ago. All because her parents don't like that my best friend is black. They hated me from day one, for that and also the fact that my parents are divorced. We are both 21 have you, and she bows down to their every command. The amount of anger, sadness and lack of self-worth the last week is unexplainable.

The girl I want to marry me broke up with me about a week ago. All because her parents don't like that my best friend is black. They hated me from day one, for that and also the fact that my parents are divorced. We are both 21 have you, and she bows down to their every command. The amount of anger, sadness and lack of self-worth the last week is unexplainable.

Wow...what race is she btw?

Don't mean to be cruel, but good. You don't want a wife who is that influenced by her parents when they don't like you, especially if they're racists. They'll make your life miserable. I wouldn't even try to get her back, 'cause if she would break up with you for that type of foolishness, you don't need her. Her loss my dude.

Back
Top Bottom