the thread about nothing...

D53961FC-3290-4491-B12D-2A3B8E803E5A.jpeg
AEC24B7C-895E-46A8-8230-37BE946B2CCB.jpeg

Hyperdunks baby !!!
At that price ! Great deal, plus with these laces and this plastic aspect, perfect beaters
Like this 14.5
jordan-flight-time-14.5-black-red-1.jpg

Plastic when it rains is the thing, except for the squeezing noise when you go in.
Just succeed to buy a pair I wanted for a long time for 25 euros...
Never bought this brand as shoes are concerned, always been reluctant when it comes to sneakers/shoes, to buy anything else as Nike.

McKenzie Avon 2 2.jpg

Clothes I prefer from them are their outside ones like parkas

What kind of restaurant is that!!:rofl:
Yelp please I’ll be there for the special.
They serve Cajun food. It was in those black smell-proof zip bags, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on.

Another thing that happened while I was there was a customer who was there for pickup asked one of the workers to take a pic of a few plates of food that were on the counter about to be served. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't wear basketball shoes casually anymore either. Mostly runners and trainers and one pair of "casual" shoes. Last ball shoe I bought was the Kyrie 1 but I had to stop wearing those because they killed my toes

Never been to NYC, but is it true that a lot of NYC folks wear timbs? Or is it just a joke?

At that price ! Great deal, plus with these laces and this plastic aspect, perfect beaters
Like this 14.5
jordan-flight-time-14.5-black-red-1.jpg

Plastic when it rains is the thing, except for the squeezing noise when you go in.
Just succeed to buy a pair I wanted for a long time for 25 euros...
Never bought this brand as shoes are concerned, always been reluctant when it comes to sneakers/shoes, to buy anything else as Nike.

McKenzie Avon 2 2.jpg

Clothes I prefer from them are their outside ones like parkas

Those all black shoes looks like waiter/waitress shoes

To each his/her own :smokin

Anyway im tryna grow my hair but its on the weird length smh tryna grow that Jon Snow hairstyle but thinking of cutting it after a month smh

just rock some hats everyday fam

just realized the last time i actually went to a mall on release date for sneakers was the 2011 Black Cement 3's

Back
Top Bottom