the thread about nothing...

Man jehovah witness just f'n got me

Told these mofos I had to get some sleep for work and the mofo asked me what was my job

My job is lying to y’all mofos

What will you get instead?

I've pretty much only wanted 90s Nikes.
I got everything I ever wanted.

I really don't need anything lol.

Trainers and flavor of the month forces get the most wear.

Current rotation
20181208_164208.jpg

The only 90s shoe I want is the zoom flight 5.
Only shoe I want actually

UPS got some lazy dudes. Instead of carrying 2 big boxes up to my door the delivery guy just stuck an attempted delivery note on the door. I just so happened to be by the door at that time and chased his truck down and got my package... Guy didn't even knock or ring the doorbell

Totally agree with SC kid SC kid

I come from buying Jordan's to not even carying about them, I prefer to wear Air Max shoes, low prices runners like Run All Day, Dual Tone, in colorways I can easily wear all days.
Materials is what prevent me to wear 95 when I want, so at least I'm trying to buy only colorways and forms I can assume anytime whatever my mood is.

I remember well a night I made an ID on Nike sipping and listening to Funkadelic... Well, the shoe (a 90) was definitely hard to assume. Plus extravagance is not seemed the same way, depends where you live.
In London touristic zone by day (I went there a very few times, not an expert at all, just my opinion), I saw different syles, and no one was paying attention.

But in France, it is not the same. When you're dressed with a lot of colors, you gain people attention. But when you want to stay discrete, you have to stop to be dressing like this.
I like to balance buying dope expensive sneakers (like 95, 97) with strictly beaters, which are low price at first, and which I grab even less from their initial price.
Can accept colors on sneakers, especially on a 95, design is so solid a lot of colorways can't touch this, but when it comes to runners, strictly blackness.

First buying Jordan's, then AM's and now trying to spend money only on low prices black runners. Was able to grab Run All Day for 45 euros, Dual Tone for 25, and Renew Rival for 40 I think.
110 euros. With 110 euros you can not even buy a Huarache...Want to be discrete, rock my shoes till they collapse, spend the less in order to know I will have monetized them. If shoes costs me only 40 euros, if I can wear them like 40 days, it is already monetized in my mind...But we sneakerheads buy shoes at 180 euros for example. Which means 180 days, and if you have a lot of shoes, even with rotations, shoes would never be monetized, and would fall apart before. Used to monetized my 2 first AM90, at the time, having no sneakers except these 2 ones and the Jordan 4 in Black/Red/White I still have. I used to wear them a lot. I know the grey one was my beater, and I know I didn't lose any euro on it. Wearing them all the time, and even when they were trashed, still keeping them when I have to walk at night for some kilometers and didn't want to ruin new shoes or gain attention. Same for the 4's, but it takes longer, I found them uncomfortable a long time, before understanding I have to break them. Then they become more and more comfortable. The more I ruined the shoe, the more it became comfy. Now a beater.

So we have two ways of doing it, keep buying and having a great collection, but spend a lot of money AND time, with some stress of robberies, especially when your delivery adress is home.
Or keep loving great designs and colorways but not necessary buying them, and arrive to appreciate them not having them, as far as it is extremely hard to be satiated when it comes to sneakers.
Because there are so many great shoes for only one brand like Nike if you have to buy shoes from others, it is endless.

I have leting pass a lot of great shoes for many reasons. At first a little disappointed. But quickly realized I didn't care. It didn't change anything in my life. Except less money spent, less time, AND mainly less stress.
Keep buying, spending, making sacrifices, waiting, this passion is like any passion I guess, quickly ravenous.

Can’t remember the last time I ever wanted any type of Jordan shoe. I bought some bred XI’s like 10 years ago to ball in, but it was pointless. Def more into lifestyle type sneakers now. Airmaxs, vans, ultra boosts, etc. for some reason Basketball shoes for fashion just don’t do it for me anymore. I feel I look goofy as hell, word to this
C8DBB74D-EE9B-49B4-BCFA-0DB1A685417E.jpeg

Last edited:
I think things could look nice on people, but we don't want for sure.
I can appreciate how people would be dressed but never want to be dressed like them.
Style isn't comfort, discretion.
Now discretion and comfort over style in my life.

Last edited:
Times have changed for sure.

I got high as hell last night and forgot the concords released today. I woke up at 10:30 AM and missed all the online releases and SNKRS.

My boy hit me up, and said he was at the mall and could cop me my size. I wasn't even stressing it, too grown for it.

Like mentioned above, nowadays I just rock flyknits, air maxes, and low profile shoes. I still have a bunch of old school heaters in the closet though, just in case a ninja wanna stunt.

Resellers killed the game, the bubble burst. Nowadays, people just want the most hyped and expensive shoe. I'm glad it finally seems like all kicks are attainable for the older heads like me.

Not even going to front, I had the wife cop me a pair of Concords and I will wear them once I go home on leave, but mainly I stick to “simple” shoes now for functionality and comfort. I wear my triple black huaraches more than anything else because it is a good utilitarian shoe, also starting to really dig the React Element 55s, once the triple black pair drop I’m going to order them, they’re comfy. Besides those, I mainly wear Vans because I can wear them with chinos and there is sooooooo much variety.

Tell you what, I hate the trend of the “dad shoe” those big *** bulky/tacky shoes that “celebrities” and want to be “celebrities” are wearing. Then some brands are charging up to a g or more for them, that trend is stupid to me.

Plus Vans is really affordable and they always have collaborations, I renounced to buy Vans just because of bad experiences at sizing as I hate to affront people in stores :lol:
All the hype about dad shoes is pretty stupid, but I have to admit I love my Monarch Triple Black and its price, so no way I spend 100 euros for the M2K, Puma Thunder Spectra in Triple Black looks dope too.

Worst thing in my opinion about shoes is when I see a bunch of people all wearing the same Green/White Stan Smith...Please.

Can’t remember the last time I ever wanted any type of Jordan shoe. I bought some bred XI’s like 10 years ago to ball in, but it was pointless. Def more into lifestyle type sneakers now. Airmaxs, vans, ultra boosts, etc. for some reason Basketball shoes for fashion just don’t do it for me anymore. I feel I look goofy as hell, word to this
C8DBB74D-EE9B-49B4-BCFA-0DB1A685417E.jpeg
NT Denim :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom