the thread about nothing...

636625868623447717-AP-APTOPIX-Heat-Bucks-Basketball-39255807.JPG

I know, right? I've had some amazing haircuts, but I don't think I've ever had one that's worth $40. You do that twice a month, and you're spending $80 on haircuts. That's more than my cell phone bill.

Son tryna push the fully maxed 7 series by spring.

Most I dropped on my haircut is $25 every 2–3 months. Plus my barber is legit with the hands.

Very weird. The one closer to my crib consistently has the gems, but my job barely anything worth it.

I knew someone who worked at one and he told me people know when the trucks come in with new shipment and the really good stuff gets taken right off the bat.

These last 2 months have been nothing but work and partying. I think it started to catch up to me. Worked 115 hours in the last 2 weeks. Also partied from 7pm Friday to 7pm Sunday. Didn’t feel good today at all

Stopped by the outlets yesterday and had to check what Nike was offering. I was pleasantly surprised to see retro XIII's just sitting in multiple sizes, a nice colorway too. I guess it's a good thing Adidas is popular now and I did notice their lines to get in were longer.

Anyway, me and my bro got these for $130 and were able to mix n' match the best pairs.
Air-Jordan-13-Melo-Class-of-2002-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom