the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

I said no more b-ball shoes for me but I caved on those Jordan x Union. No more b-ball shoes starting............NOW!

trying times TAN trying times
Middle of a rushed move. Long story but basically our landlord sold the condo we were living in and told us we had to get out in 10 days. Then last second said oh its 6 days. Very little sleep. A lot of stress and of course have so much actual work to do. Big work deadline coming up at the end of the calendar year.

Middle of a rushed move. Long story but basically our landlord sold the condo we were living in and told us we had to get out in 10 days. Then last second said oh its 6 days. Very little sleep. A lot of stress and of course have so much actual work to do. Big work deadline coming up at the end of the calendar year.
Sounds like a **** move on his part. To give you so little notice.

Is there a law in your area requiring landlords to give you a certain amount of notice?

There's got to be some kind of law.

And I've never moved out so I don't know but don't you guys sign an agreement indicating length of stay, move out day?

Give us more deets. That’s definitely against the law. Let NT Law help ya out. 6 days lol.

It’s 42 to 90 days notice.

Situations like these make me wonder why people pretend that money and wealth does not play a large part in a person's happiness/misery.
It's a balance. Also depends on the person.

There are some rich people I know who I suspect aren't happy. There are some poorer people I know that seem satisfied with life.

Yep, sounds like an unlawful eviction.

You should be able to negotiate wth the landlord on a move out date till you find a new spot. Given if you weren’t delinquent with your rent payments.

Back
Top Bottom