the thread about nothing...

I miss these comics..
rzotymyckuffojv2pnvm.png
th5uyudxiydms6jzcpfr.jpg

I know women were selling *** on social media, but it was a little eye opening when I scroll through and see an ad with prices on it

Examples?
Not trying to get banned so I'm not posting links but an ad was on my instagram stories and it was some stripper I've seen before on IG so I figured she was just shaking her *** or something. Instead it was an itemized list of "services" she was offering. I aint know people were that bold

Not trying to get banned so I'm not posting links but an ad was on my instagram stories and it was some stripper I've seen before on IG so I figured she was just shaking her *** or something. Instead it was an itemized list of "services" she was offering. I aint know people were that bold
I hear business is slow at strip clubs this time of the year. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

how many people yall gotta get presents for?

this year im dreading it @ 10 people :sick:

and with the recent concords purchase, which the money was originally for some of them :sick:

How many of y’all use Postmates?

Told myself I wouldn’t do any ordering services because I’ve seen some nasty people/cars delivering your food and I’m like hell naaaaaaaah

But my CC is offering free unlimited Postmates without charging the service fee and I’m like hmmmmm

How many of y’all use Postmates?

Told myself I wouldn’t do any ordering services because I’ve seen some nasty people/cars delivering your food and I’m like hell naaaaaaaah

But my CC is offering free unlimited Postmates without charging the service fee and I’m like hmmmmm
I use Doordash and have no real issues so far besides a couple times the food got cold.

I drove for door dash. Actually started this time last year and went through april.

Many reasons why I would never use their services personally. Many drivers don't use the hot food bag. Many restaurants haven't actually entered into a partnership with DD and have taken legal action to try and remove their logos and menus from the app. I honestly never felt more used at a "job" than I did driving for them.

People that order Panda Express 15 minutes prior to them closing and then get all ***** when the stuff the choose isn't available can suck a fat one too.

I drove for door dash. Actually started this time last year and went through april.

Many reasons why I would never use their services personally. Many drivers don't use the hot food bag. Many restaurants haven't actually entered into a partnership with DD and have taken legal action to try and remove their logos and menus from the app. I honestly never felt more used at a "job" than I did driving for them.

People that order Panda Express 15 minutes prior to them closing and then get all ***** when the stuff the choose isn't available can suck a fat one too.
Why would they mind if DoorDash brings them more business?

Why would they mind if DoorDash brings them more business?
Because food is their product and their only reach to their customers. If a 3rd party is making deliveries of your product but ******* it up which in turn pisses off your customers and turns them away, you now have an issue you can't control without taking legal action.

Had a bar owner explain this to me and then I saw the articles starting to get printed about restaurants that did take legal action.

I remember grubhub got in trouble because apparently they were raising the prices of food on the site without the restaurants knowledge, encouraged alot of carryout places in my area to make their own websites

Back
Top Bottom