the thread about nothing...

John Mayer's last album is still fire. I'm sorta late to the album, but I cannot stop listening to it.

dance.gif

Damn, my cat jumped out of window and now is missing. He's been gone probably for a few hours now and I've search everywhere around my house and neighborhood. Anyone have any tips on what else I should do?

Damn that’s not good - do cats not return on their own?
I hope he does. I would put out food, but I don't want him to eat it than dip again and there's like 4 other cats on this damn property. He's always been looking at my damn windows. Now he finally ripped the screen off and left.

I see cats running around outside all time time. The owners think they all come back home one way or another.
He is the adventurous type so, if he wants to be outside, I guess that's the best for him. The thing is, he was raised with a dog and have no outside skills so I'm worried he won't know **** about being outside. To add to that, he doesn't proceed with caution like his sister(my other cat). I hope he comes back, me and him have a good bond.

Looking to replace all my kicks that got stolen and everything from OG's to re-releases are sz 13... TF Man

He is the adventurous type so, if he wants to be outside, I guess that's the best for him. The thing is, he was raised with a dog and have no outside skills so I'm worried he won't know **** about being outside. To add to that, he doesn't proceed with caution like his sister(my other cat). I hope he comes back, me and him have a good bond.
Most cats don’t roam more then 1500 ft especially if neutered or spayed.From reading your post it seems as if your cat is indoors only.If so your cat is most likely in hiding somewhere near by because it is scared due to unfamiliar surroundings.I would travel at least 4-5 houses or buildings away in each direction while gently calling the cats name.Also put food near where he escaped.Hopefully this helps and you’re able to find your cat.

Most cats don’t roam more then 1500 ft especially if neutered or spayed.From reading your post it seems as if your cat is indoors only.If so your cat is most likely in hiding somewhere near by because it is scared due to unfamiliar surroundings.I would travel at least 4-5 houses or buildings away in each direction while gently calling the cats name.Also put food near where he escaped.Hopefully this helps and you’re able to find your cat.
Thanks man, I'll search again in the next few hours. I've walking around with his bell toy to get his attention to no avail. Good news is theres no roadkill anywhere, bad news is there's a network of backyards that I think he's roaming though with **** load of other cats around. I just hope he comes back meowing for food like he always does. He's fixed, it seems like he still has some wild in him as he almost mounted an outdoor cat a months ago when she wondered in.

Thanks man, I'll search again in the next few hours. I've walking around with his bell toy to get his attention to no avail. Good news is theres no roadkill anywhere, bad news is there's a network of backyards that I think he's roaming though with **** load of other cats around. I just hope he comes back meowing for food like he always does. He's fixed, it seems like he still has some wild in him as he almost mounted an outdoor cat a months ago when she wondered in.
No problem.I know how hard it can be to lose a pet.Im glad to hear that it sounds like he’s safe for now.I hope everything works out well and he returns home safely.Also if you’re unable to find him tonight I would let kids around the area know about him and offer a reward.Kids know more hiding places around the neighborhood then adults will.

Damn, my cat jumped out of window and now is missing. He's been gone probably for a few hours now and I've search everywhere around my house and neighborhood. Anyone have any tips on what else I should do?

Put his litter box outside.

Back
Top Bottom