the thread about nothing...

Its awesome...it is.

Damn, I'm an a-hole.
Nah, you not an a-hole. You like to live in an idea where information you shared with 1 party is kept with that party and not shared with anyone else. Is there harm in sharing information? In this situation, no, but it still feels like you've been violated. But how does this apply to other information you have shared to the sharer? And how much sharing will you be doing in the future?

That's why I keep my mouth shut on all. Have no idea why my girl still with me...I don't talk for ****.

It's going to feel awesome to be done with this semester.

I haven't had much of a life. The bulk of my socializing is done on nt!

I'll be done with school by the 18th, so that gives me a week to get some Xmas shopping done.

What're you getting your TAN fam?
th

Nah, you not an a-hole. You like to live in an idea where information you shared with 1 party is kept with that party and not shared with anyone else. Is there harm in sharing information? In this situation, no, but it still feels like you've been violated. But how does this apply to other information you have shared to the sharer? And how much sharing will you be doing in the future?

That's why I keep my mouth shut on all. Have no idea why my girl still with me...I don't talk for ****.

Naw, its not that devious. I was messing with the chick, she plays a lot of games. I pretty much let that bird fly. I tried to be cool, but every so often she'll make petty condescending comment(basically mad she didn't get the D.) So I stopped talking to her. Then this happens.

Back
Top Bottom