the thread about nothing...

I gotta get outta my own way. No reason I should be so complacent with the way I look :smh: I should be in that gym every day

BeautifulScratchyIrishredandwhitesetter-small.gif

Thinking of driving out to Tuscon to visit the fam this weekend.

What's there to do out in Tuscon lol

The company I had the good phone interview with decided to move forward with another candidate.. Was supposed to reach out to me yesterday and of course they didn't. I had to follow up myself.

I had an in person interview with another company this past Friday that I'm banking on for now

The company I had the good phone interview with decided to move forward with another candidate.. Was supposed to reach out to me yesterday and of course they didn't. I had to follow up myself.

I had an in person interview with another company this past Friday that I'm banking on for now

This reminds me. I want to call back a recent phone interview I had on Dec. 28th. She had said she would reach out by last Friday, but no go. I emailed on Friday, no response since.

Might as well call her and put her on the spot for a response.

I'm getting nervous about call with the recruiter today. I feel like I'm overthinking things and thinking of all the negative things from previous phone calls.

Dangit.

This reminds me. I want to call back a recent phone interview I had on Dec. 28th. She had said she would reach out by last Friday, but no go. I emailed on Friday, no response since.

Might as well call her and put her on the spot for a response.
I've learned that if they don't contact you on the day they say they will, then you didn't get it. Because it's not like they're gonna be like "Oh yeah, we have to contact so and so and tell them they got the job!" Late response = we already hired someone and forgot to tell him

If they really want to hire you for the position, they'll do it when they say, or even earlier. But who knows, maybe it'll be different for you lol

Back
Top Bottom