the thread about nothing...

full
CFB703EE-2158-4942-A16C-335AC22E3825.gif

Im surprised they did attach a nba referee to the statue base with a whistle in his mouth and 1 arm in the air.

:lol::lol::lol:
Probably waiting for the deluxe limited edition version.

I would love for them to do retro versions of rookie year players. Imagine rookie A.I. in the ‘96 Sixers uniform with Reebok Questions on?

i've had it with these dumb people spreading misinformation about dieting, being healthy, and losing weight.
so many dumb broads i see are trying to completely cut out carbs and then they wonder why it never works
Im sure everyone new years “resolution” was lose some weight and hit the gym. A cyclical pattern amongst the lazy and the fake “im a fitness coach” on ig. I just laugh and let them live thier life cause in the end the only people who are winning are the gym facilities who prey on those types.

24 fitness was packed with these people for the past few days.

Its a fing circus.

Spoke with the recruiter today and thought she was informative and helpful answering questions.

Company isn't hiring for the position until Feb. 1st. and she plans on reaching out to me by the end of the month for a status update.

Position is different from what I currently do, but she said the hiring managers are looking for people that understand Excel, are trainable, and have easy going. (Definitely can do that)

There would be plenty of training available to ensure I succeed in the position.

Hopefully I would still be considered for the next step.

In the meantime, I'll continue to apply.

Back
Top Bottom