the thread about nothing...

latest

61 points tonight.
He shot the basketball 38 times.. He attempted 25 free throws and 20 three pointers..
I wonder how many players could put up 55-60 given this type of volume.

Shot the ball 38 times and shot 25 free throws? There was most likely some And 1's included in the free throws...let's say there were 7 of them. That leaves 18bfree throws or 9 more possessions where he either shot the ball or the possession ended with him in control. Potentially 47 shots.

This is the highest scoring season since 1984

I know harden is putting up amazing numbers and playing great but it just doesn't wow me for some reason.
It's not wowing most fans seeing as how DRose has his all star spot.

A
I wish the Melo/Amare knicks could of did something, **** was exciting for like 2 seconds
Amare had an MVP like season his first year there. First half of the season he was great. Slowed a bit in the 2nd half. They beat my Bulls Christmas day that year...that was the 62 win Bulls team with MVP Rose.

Mine didn't go so well today lol. The internship would be unpaid and the hours are pretty ridiculous, so that's a no-go. However, I landed a phone interview for tomorrow for a regular job. All I can do is be positive af and show 100% interest

Mine didn’t go so well either. It started off great, then I answered a question I could tell he didn’t like the answer to. His whole body language changed up after that and he started giving me 1 word responses after that and it looked like he just wanted me out of there. Towards the end I didn’t even feel comfortable asking most of the questions I had planned, I could tell he had probably made his decision

Just took a glance at my bank statements and realized I have about a quarter of what I grossed the last four years. I didn't even make any extravagant purchases during this time period. |l
Student loans, taxes, and living in the Bay Area are the axis of evil.

Just took a glance at my bank statements and realized I have about a quarter of what I grossed the last four years. I didn't even make any extravagant purchases during this time period. |l
Student loans, taxes, and living in the Bay Area are the axis of evil.

So you saying your bank account is rigged and the higher power wants you to be broke.......
4F9D8503-50AA-4198-8D80-9B37F74E2962.gif

It's not wowing most fans seeing as how DRose has his all star spot.
The amount of free throws that Harden gets on a regular basis boggles the mind. He goes into his bags of tricks to fool the ref and they're still falling for it smh

If I'm the ref and harden is involved in a collision with a defender I'm just calling the foul on Harden at this point.

Back
Top Bottom