the thread about nothing...

Bolded for emphasis of my point this entire time.

If ya saw my post from yesterday, you'd get it. We had a communal bag of pretzels in the pantry. I knew because I had some the day before. Yesterday, I saw her take the same bag back to her desk to keep....
Now THAT'S hilarious. I got nothing to defend that.

tumblr_ojibj1DBcm1vjgjw1o7_400.gif

I believe if Steph had the same level of free reign as Harden, he'd be the closest person to 81, IMO.

And that's with shooting less FTs than Harden.

Bolded for emphasis of my point this entire time.

If ya saw my post from yesterday, you'd get it. We had a communal bag of pretzels in the pantry. I knew because I had some the day before. Yesterday, I saw her take the same bag back to her desk to keep....
Ohh ok that's different. If it's meant to be shared and she kept it for herself that's crazy

Even if I'm a Warriors fan, I'm speaking based on his stats alone. His shoot efficiency is ridiculous and can score how many with shooting less FTs than Harden and all the other stars in the league.

That's fact and I'm not downplaying anything on Harden or any other superstar. Harden is a gift scorer and gets the benefit of foul calls.

In fact Harden's yearly FT average is double of Currys. Yet Curry can still score with his shooting.

I know it might sound dumb, but if I never saw The Devil Wears Prada, I might not have the same appreciation of fashion that I do now.

Like, seeing so many people out in certain trends, then noticing where those trends came from and how they float down to the masses.

Really makes me appreciate the creatives out there pushing things.

Harden is a good player but I don't respect his game. He turns anything with contact into his favor and he gets better at it every yr. At this point I think defenders are scared to take up his personal space and idk how anyone can play legit defense thinking that way.

Harden is a good player but I don't respect his game. He turns anything with contact into his favor and he gets better at it every yr. At this point I think defenders are scared to take up his personal space and idk how anyone can play legit defense thinking that way.

Only smart defenders can guard him I thought Tim hardaway jr did a fairy decent job. But not really cause he scored 61 lol

Just don’t reach and allow him to draw contact.’ Or have him wrap his arms around you.

I know it might sound dumb, but if I never saw The Devil Wears Prada, I might not have the same appreciation of fashion that I do now.

Like, seeing so many people out in certain trends, then noticing where those trends came from and how they float down to the masses.

Great film

I think average and below average defense are 'scared'.

Whether or not he's efficient, he's going to get his numbers.

I didn't have any interest in the movie, until my wife told it was her favorite. So I've watched it enough times to appreciate the movie and actually enjoy it.

Even if you're not reaching, if you're in his personal space he'll find a way to foul you and get the foul call in his favor.

I saw a clip the other day of Harden swinging the ball into the defender's face and he got the foul call in his favor lol

Last edited:
Even if you're not reaching, if you're in his personal space he'll find a way to foul you and get the foul call in his favor.

I saw a clip the other day of Harden jabbing the ball into the defender's face and he got the foul call in his favor lol
Yeah, it's pretty frustrating how a lot of the refs are conditioned to give him the foul.

And his step back is so good, yet, so annoying.

Back
Top Bottom