the thread about nothing...

The most annoying thing is when Harden grabs the arm, or when he swings the ball into the defender, when he flinches whenever a jump shot is highly contested, and when he kicks the defender's leg

Any of this creates a foul in harden's favor lol

Harden is a good player but I don't respect his game. He turns anything with contact into his favor and he gets better at it every yr. At this point I think defenders are scared to take up his personal space and idk how anyone can play legit defense thinking that way.

Recently I've seen people guard him with their hands behind their backs because they're so scared to foul him. Corey Brewer was guarding Harden in the backcourt while Harden was on the floor...

It really took a 61 point effort from Harden to beat the 14th place Knicks by 4 though...
Granted the Rockets are banged up, but I don't see that taking them very far in the post season

I know it might sound dumb, but if I never saw The Devil Wears Prada, I might not have the same appreciation of fashion that I do now.

Like, seeing so many people out in certain trends, then noticing where those trends came from and how they float down to the masses.

Really makes me appreciate the creatives out there pushing things.

Such a good movie.
I also like Confessions of a shop a holic

Recently I've seen people guard him with their hands behind their backs because they're so scared to foul him. Corey Brewer was guarding Harden in the backcourt while Harden was on the floor...

It really took a 61 point effort from Harden to beat the 14th place Knicks by 4 though...
Granted the Rockets are banged up, but I don't see that taking them very far in the post season
Their downfall really is D'Antoni's offensive play-calling. If he actually has them run set plays and move the ball, the Rockets are capable of going to the finals. But as we saw last year, they reverted back to ISO ball and their shots weren't dropping.

m1067my2sdc21.jpg

I still want to play in Kobe Vs since they're so cheap now lol. But I'm sure they won't last these days.

Wish i found a pair of Kobe IX since my old one are done.

Went with Kyrie 5. Played with them once, they were fine. I’m sure they’ll get better with a few more wears.

Still, the kobe IX >>>>

Back
Top Bottom