I’m bed with my wife
:smh:

Vending machine stole my $1.25
I really feel violated right now
Like I got snuck from behind
Like I came home and found my best friend
I’m bed with my wife
These new age vending machines either don't charge your CC or give you back your money if the item doesn't fall.

Bottom row of ours has chips that don't really fit and Snickers right above them. Lick city. 2 for 1 Snickers all day long.

Kingdom hearts goes back to my high school days. I remember binging on it during a week off from school.

I believe I played number 2 as well. I'm down to play 3, maybe in the summertime.

These new age vending machines either don't charge your CC or give you back your money if the item doesn't fall.

Bottom row of ours has chips that don't really fit and Snickers right above them. Lick city. 2 for 1 Snickers all day long.
it charged my card
i immediately checked :smh:

Like.......
I’m bed with my wife
GSzbmas.gif

Kingdom hearts goes back to my high school days. I remember binging on it during a week off from school.

I believe I played number 2 as well. I'm down to play 3, maybe in the summertime.

I was gonna wait until it was discounted to play too since my game backlog is already crazy as is. But a bunch of my friends and my cousin are getting it and I know they're gonna be talking about it. Not tryna get spoiled

Been debating if I should get Netflix. I know it doesn’t cost much but I don’t know if it’s worth it since I don’t watch that much tv. How’s their anime movie selection?

Been debating if I should get Netflix. I know it doesn’t cost much but I don’t know if it’s worth it since I don’t watch that much tv. How’s their anime movie selection?
Their trying to push original or non televised shows/movies. They've got a few classic (Robotech) and bigger (Naruto, Bleach) shows but nothing much in terms films. Hulu's library is better in my opinion

Like.......
I’m bed with my wife

In bed with your wife after he sucked her toes? You be aight :lol:

Their trying to push original or non televised shows/movies. They've got a few classic (Robotech) and bigger (Naruto, Bleach) shows but nothing much in terms films. Hulu's library is better in my opinion
That sucks. I can’t stand watching series. Was hoping they’ll have more full length movies. Guess I won’t sign up then, or maybe just sign up for the first month since it’s free.

Back
Top Bottom