the thread about nothing...

I just got stuck holding the super bowl squares at my work.
Anybody done this before. What should i know?

Naruto Naruto @macbk Just take the experience and use it for the next interview. You'll get the job you want.

I'm trying to do the same. Haven't had much contact from companies lately. May have to revamp my resume or something.

They send me a full email of the interview content and procedure the minute the meeting started, I really could've used that to prepare. I think they messed up. But yeah this was my first interview in years, I'll be more ready the next time

Left knee is a more sore than usual after playing ball last night. I was moving around and cutting to the hoop more last night, so that could be it.

Going to ice before I decide to I need kinesio tape for tomorrow night.

I’m assuming so. She said that and left.

Maybe it’s for the best. Who knows.

After hearing that I don’t care to let this get in my feels.
That’s it? There wasn’t any prior argument that lead up to it? If this came out of nowhere, she prob got someone already. ^%*+ it and move on.

Was selected to appear in a video interview for the company website.
Had a preliminary test run today. Apparently, "radio-jockey" may have been my hidden calling.

So me and my chick of three years just ended it.

Apparently I’m a selfish piece of ****.

Happy Monday.
I mean........ You do got all em kicks tho.

Sorta kidding.

Last edited:
Didn’t get the intern position I interviewed for. The owner told me it was between me and 1 other candidate and it came down to me not having as much availability as the other person. Otherwise I crushed everything. Gave me his personal phone number and told me to absolutely interview again in spring when they have more trainers with more flexibility in their schedules.

This was best case scenario because it gives me time to work on my availability and hone my craft. Now that I know exactly what they’re looking for, I can narrow down what I need to work on and also renew some certs that recently expired. Should be curtains next time around.

My era of footwear is finally starting to deteriorate...:smh: |l:frown:

CL0DR0GdTiKuyJhFrAju

Rs5bfmVTNO2ansgGbrLY

fdrngCCMSv6zdiXtv3UZ

9AvPUZ2qTXi65iBaG8Kf

7YBQxvoZRzmPr1rJEkce

https://www.grailed.com/listings/7812893-Kanye-West---Nike-Air-Yeezy-1-Zen-Grey

I was just thinking that the new Toy Story movie would incorporate some funko's in it. That's exactly how they'll hype it up now

I'm surprised funko pops are still going strong
Me too but they make stuff for everyone. I just picked up a Prince “Purple Rain” figure for my little nephew. He loves his music and even dressed up as Prince for Halloween.

Wow man....and those are still expensive, correct? I’m lucky my era shoes are tanks. I have 20+ year old Questions looking good still.

Me too but they make stuff for everyone. I just picked up a Prince “Purple Rain” figure for my little nephew. He loves his music and even dressed up as Prince for Halloween.

Wow man....and those are still expensive, correct? I’m lucky my era shoes are tanks. I have 20+ year old Questions looking good still.
Top 5 shoe of mine. And yeah that dude tryna let them go for 950 even in their condition

Back
Top Bottom