the thread about nothing...

Surfing is something I've always wanted to learn to do. But I'm also scared of the ocean. Ej. Sharks or whatever that swims that could bite you or sting you lol

I tried to skateboard when i was in college for like a week it was hard. And i tried to surf for a whole summer and wasn't very good. Idk something about these board sports im not good at

I always thought a kick flip was like the coolest thing ever. Always wanted to be causally skating and just be able to do a kick flip and land it and keep going. Thats my whole goal with this...nothing crazy like vert skating or 360 mctwists. Just want to kick push....kickflip....coastttt

This

You can def go from beginner to kickflip
in a year if you live somewhere that doesn't snow. A custom setup is $70, just don't cop a pre-assembled from Walmart or zumiez if you want to start

Ah **** I blew the interview. I didn't know offices would use a phone for audio during a Skype call and not the laptop. I was too occupied holding an iPhone to my face I didn't get to open my notes and flesh out my answers. Missed alot of key points I could've shared, I don't see myself moving onto round two

8285E8C6-E45D-4873-8EB8-D8D448F98F14.jpeg
B7376F60-63B2-45DF-9201-EFD04E2B1EDE.jpeg
11BE68F5-4E4E-478B-8D3A-AD02A34492DE.jpeg

Mariscos Jalisco or Cuatro Vientos?

Ah **** I blew the interview. I didn't know offices would use a phone for audio during a Skype call and not the laptop. I was too occupied holding an iPhone to my face I didn't get to open my notes and flesh out my answers. Missed alot of key points I could've shared, I don't see myself moving onto round two

What type of role? Yeah you can call in via phone audio only for anything Skype/ or their competitors.

Didn't get an offer on a job I'm realllllly into :frown: just got the call. I actually believe the HR-rep I've been in touch with (few months now) when she says 'it was a really difficult decision and the team was extremely impressed with you' because I talked to five different people within the company. She wants me to stay in touch because they are looking to expand so we'll see.

Naruto Naruto macbk macbk Just take the experience and use it for the next interview. You'll get the job you want.

I'm trying to do the same. Haven't had much contact from companies lately. May have to revamp my resume or something.

Back
Top Bottom