the thread about nothing...

Is she just trolling? Or is she seriously racooning?

58a0e5698275e89f0e8b47b0-960-1440.jpg

5c60e3beeb3ce8245f5d08e3-960-653.jpg

Me and one of my former college roommates that I've known since middle school are no longer friends. I've said it before, but never room with your friends..

Put me on game.
What is that?
It's an app that loaded onto the stick. Which allows you to access shows, movies, live tv, with ease. Can't talk too much into detail on NT, but do some research, a lot of people still use it.

Brothers, I'm now realizing how I'm truly getting f'd over with my job salary
Talked to a chick who used to work at the office
She told me how much X or Y person makes

My anger / bitterness are bleeding through, but I gotta stay low-key about it at work
Still applying to jobs, of course
Just wanted to vent

My anger / bitterness are bleeding through, but I gotta stay low-key about it at work
Just wanted to vent
Keep applying brother. I know I'm definitely getting f'd over right now. But I'm just buying time until an offer comes my way.

Also may need your suman touched to relieve that stress.

People will automatically assume you are a sex tourist.....just what I heard.
Going to Thailand next week.... anybody been? advice? places to hit? lemme know!

ima be with my girl... so nah lol... but im just tryna experience the culture and get some stuff for the low

Going to Thailand next week.... anybody been? advice? places to hit? lemme know!
I’ve never been but my cousins have. There’s some pretty decent night markets, petting zoo with tiger cubs and stuff, parasailing. Heard there’s actually a lot to do and fresh food to eat. Don’t waste your time and risk STDs at those sex thing.

What’s good TAN fam? Counting my days down, 3 more working days left then I officially start my new job. Been going in on my days off and actually enjoy it. Environment is so relaxed compared to my current job it’s crazy.

Good luck :pimp:

Just wanted to vent

Ask for a revision!

I’ve been.

How long you staying? What kind of trip you want to do? (Explore the culture, beach bum, party, activites in nature, etc.) Anything you really want to do?

Back
Top Bottom