the thread about nothing...

Whoever gets this is a huge nerd lol

Screenshot_20190211-094341_Facebook.jpg

Let me suck your dic with your penis

Kh3?

Whoever gets this is a huge nerd lol

Screenshot_20190211-094341_Facebook.jpg

I am huge. Nerd? Debatable, but probably.
Girls never talk to me :blush:

Just beat the game yesterday. Xheanort was hard af to beat at the end. Took me damn near 20 tries

SPOILER!

loljk. You play on proud? I thought the game was a little too easy. I stopped using any of the attraction commands just because they were OP. I played on standard. Even on standard though the final boss was annoying.

The College Dropout was God-sent.

"This is for my ****** outside all winter cuz this summer they ain't finna say 'next summer I'm finna' "
"We claim other people's kids on our income tax. We take that money, cop work, then push packs to get paid. And we don't care what people say."

"We scream 'Rocks, blows, weed, park' ".

No one ever articulated my growing up in a Chicago better. Legitimately brings tears to the eyes.

SPOILER!

loljk. You play on proud? I thought the game was a little too easy. I stopped using any of the attraction commands just because they were OP. I played on standard. Even on standard though the final boss was annoying.

yea I played on standard. yea the attraction commands and link commands did make the game pretty easy but I still enjoyed the game. still had that KH feels to it. one thing I didnt like though was how they saved on the bosses (keyblade fights) at the end.

yea I played on standard. yea the attraction commands and link commands did make the game pretty easy but I still enjoyed the game. still had that KH feels to it. one thing I didnt like though was how they saved on the bosses (keyblade fights) at the end.

Word, the game was still dope. I just wish it was longer and there were more worlds

Just beat the game yesterday. Xheanort was hard af to beat at the end. Took me damn near 20 tries

dang you beat it already. Want to play it so bad but gonna wait for a price drop or coupon or something. I did just beat spiderman which was really enjoyable. I guess i am a nerd because i got the LMSYDWYPKH3 right away

If I get furloughed again I’m going to enjoy my time off this time

you and me both.....but hoping it doesn't happen

Back
Top Bottom