the thread about nothing...

If Duke would just finish defensively these endings wouldn't be so stressful, 2 games in a row somebody got lost and had a dude wide open for a shot

The only 3 basketball games ive owned.

2212426-box_nbalive06.png
pa.97894.1.jpg
NBA_2K11.jpg

Eh. Wasn't my scene at all. Had a few drinks and still wasn't feeling comfortable there. Stayed for about three hours though.

Live 03 is one of the greatest basketball games I've ever played in my life. The soundtrack was excellent too, damn shame how EA let it fall off so bad
It was when they tried to revamp the entire series for no reason with NBA Elite 11 that it went downhill. The game was so awful and filled with glitches that it got cancelled and they never recovered

It was when they tried to revamp the entire series for no reason with NBA Elite 11 that it went downhill. The game was so awful and filled with glitches that it got cancelled and they never recovered

For no reason? Bro, Live had been trash for some years at that point.

I'll never forget back in 2006/2007 when I was at Jackson State. My buddies got a 360 for our apartment... At the time my last owned NBA game was probably 2K3, but we went out and copped Live 07. That **** was so trash. The game randomly broke (literal micro crack...couldn't see the crack but game wouldn't read anymore) 1 week after the purchase. We went back and got 2K7 and I haven't enjoyed a Live game since.

For no reason? Bro, Live had been trash for some years at that point.

I'll never forget back in 2006/2007 when I was at Jackson State. My buddies got a 360 for our apartment... At the time my last owned NBA game was probably 2K3, but we went out and copped Live 07. That **** was so trash. The game randomly broke (literal micro crack...couldn't see the crack but game wouldn't read anymore) 1 week after the purchase. We went back and got 2K7 and I haven't enjoyed a Live game since.
Oh yeah Live 07 was trash. Most people went from 06 to 08. I think it was around 09 that 2k became more popular

Finally upgraded my phone today, thought I backed up everything on iTunes and when I tried to restore it to the new phone nothing is there. Lost all pics and only some contacts from SIM card. And now iTunes only showing new info from new phone which is nothing. FML...

Finally upgraded my phone today, thought I backed up everything on iTunes and when I tried to restore it to the new phone nothing is there. Lost all pics and only some contacts from SIM card. And now iTunes only showing new info from new phone which is nothing. FML...
Which carrier do you use? I don't have an iphone, but when I used the program from AT&T, it imported everything properly from my old phone to my new one.

Which carrier do you use? I don't have an iphone, but when I used the program from AT&T, it imported everything properly from my old phone to my new one.
I have ATT. I just tried to go back to my last backup from early this morning before the upgrade and restore but it still didnt do anything. sigh...4+ years of pics...gone. And some contacts...sigh. So disappointed, annoyed, frustrated, pissed off and sad all at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ATT. I just tried to go back to my last backup from early this morning before the upgrade and restore but it still didnt do anything. sigh...4+ years of pics...gone. And some contacts...sigh. So disappointed, annoyed, frustrated, pissed off and sad all at once.
Sorry about that. I am not the most tech savvy, but I would think there must be some kind of backdoor. Like on my old Android phone, there was a hidden folder that had some of the photos stored there.

Sorry about that. I am not the most tech savvy, but I would think there must be some kind of backdoor. Like on my old Android phone, there was a hidden folder that had some of the photos stored there.
It's cool...Im not the most tech savvy too. But I've done this back up and restore many times before and it's fine. I turn off iclouds cuz I don't like using it and usually back up every couple of months, So I guess there's no back door cuz it's not saved anywhere else. I just don't know why it's not restoring from early this morning. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It's cool...Im not the most tech savvy too. But I've done this back up and restore many times before and it's fine. I turn off iclouds cuz I don't like using it and usually back up every couple of months, So I guess there's no back door cuz it's not saved anywhere else. I just don't know why it's not restoring from early this morning. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I can help.

What is operating system on your computer windows or macOs?

Back
Top Bottom