the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Check that you have an iPhone backup file on your computer that's 50gb or more. If it's there restore it again.

You said you backed up every few months those backup files will be there if you didn't delete it, use them
I don't think I see it unless I don't know where to look. I could only see the time and date I backed up my previous phone on iTunes. When I select those times and restore, my new phone stays the same. Also my watch wouldn't pair unless I erase all content, now 3 years of activities is gone too.

I don't think I see it unless I don't know where to look. I could only see the time and date I backed up my previous phone on iTunes. When I select those times and restore, my new phone stays the same. Also my watch wouldn't pair unless I erase all content, now 3 years of activities is gone too.

Go to iTunes, click ITunes on the top left and go to preferences. Select devices and you'll see a list of device backups. Right click one of them and show in finder. Get info on those backups, they should be noticeably large folders, mine r about 30 gbs. If you see these big folders then go to the Apple store and ask them to see what the issue is

Taking some photos for Colorado Rapids vs Houston Dynamo today. Excited to take some of Tim Howard. Grew up watching him as the US GK.

Go to iTunes, click ITunes on the top left and go to preferences. Select devices and you'll see a list of device backups. Right click one of them and show in finder. Get info on those backups, they should be noticeably large folders, mine r about 30 gbs. If you see these big folders then go to the Apple store and ask them to see what the issue is
That’s what I’ve been doing. But I’ll try again when I get home home. Thanks.

Broly movie was dope
Needed more blood
The voice actor for him is banned from anime. They'll need a new one if they have broly again wonder who they'll get
I dont think he's banned from working, Funimation just dont **** with him anymore. I know he just started doing public appearances again
Dang what happened?
Being an ******* and he was accused of sexual harassment, also supposedly made unwarranted advances on a cosplay chick

Going to a bar tonight for a friend's birthday.

I hope they'll show Virginia vs Purdue. Knowing that bar, it's a long shot.

But my brother knows the staff :nerd:

Reactions: Ube
My bro scooped me up some Reebok Shaq Attaq 1’s from offer up for $20. Came with the og box and keychain. Just have to drop them in the washing machine and bust them out in a week:smokin

Just saw on IG about a nasty motorcycle accident. For the So.Cal cats, transition from the 210 to the 118. Not sure if it's still backed up. Dude got hit and flew off the ramp. Lost one of his legs completely from the hip down. Video was posted showing were the leg had landed. For ya'll riding motorcycles, be safe out there.

Back
Top Bottom