the thread about nothing...

Say you lent your friend some money. It's been a year+ and whenever you bring it up he says he doesn't have the funds.
Then you see him posting on social media that he's on an international trip.

How do you confront him? (If you confront him)

Last edited:
Say you lent your friend some money. It's been a year+ and whenever you bring it up he says he doesn't have the funds.
Then you see him posting on social media that he's on a trip to Japan.

How much money?
Bring it up and tell them that your going to need them to pay back what you lent them by the end of the month.
If they pass the deadline you never getting that back lol

giphy.gif

He has zero intentions on paying you back.

That's not your friend so just dead that fool.
I'm pulling up, and causing a scene.
That is not a friend.
How much money?
Bring it up and tell them that your going to need them to pay back what you lent them by the end of the month.
If they pass the deadline you never getting that back lol

Not me, so I'm not sure the exact amount but I believe it's <$1000.
Just kinda crazy to me; no matter the amount of money it's the principle.

Reminds me of someone I went to Vegas with

We was all chipping in for a huge *** suite for my boy's bachelor party. He was being a ***** about the price and didn't wanna chip in. Instead he was going to go to another hotel instead where the room was cheaper. Like not even another hotel room. Another hotel. I said I'd chip in his part so he can stay. As the best man I was tryna keep the bachelor party together.

I found out sometime later that the amount of money he could've used to chip in, he used to gamble

Actually I'm not cool with half the bachelor party. I more than pulled my weight for ppl who was being cheap and only half of em paid me back. I needed a year to recoup my money lol

Reminds me of someone I went to Vegas with

We was all chipping in for a huge *** suite for my boy's bachelor party. He was being a ***** about the price and didn't wanna chip in. Instead he was going to go to another hotel instead where the room was cheaper. Like not even another hotel room. Another hotel. I said I'd chip in his part so he can stay. As the best man I was tryna keep the bachelor party together.

I found out sometime later that the amount of money he could've used to chip in, he used to gamble

Actually I'm not cool with half the bachelor party. I more than pulled my weight for ppl who was being cheap and only half of em paid me back. I needed a year to recoup my money lol

Man sorry to hear. Key to planning any type of trip like that is getting money up front. Learned that years ago but it takes a situation like you had to truly understand.

Not me, so I'm not sure the exact amount but I believe it's <$1000.
Just kinda crazy to me; no matter the amount of money it's the principle.
Probably just me then. When I owe somebody, that $@#& literally grates on a man's soul.
How folks sleep at night, when defaulting on $&#@ is beyond me.
And yea, this is principles to me as well.
If a so-called friend, thinks he'll get away with loans, it's only a slippery slope from there.

Probably just me then. When I owe somebody, that $@#& literally grates on a man's soul.
How folks sleep at night, when defaulting on $&#@ is beyond me.
And yea, this is principles to me as well.
If a so-called friend, thinks he'll get away with loans, it's only a slippery slope from there.

Oh nah I'm saying that I'm not in the situation :lol:
I feel the same way as you with borrowing/lending money

Some people are mad faulty.
Went to a club with 2 other dudes. We decided to get a bottle and split it 3 ways.
They bring in the bottle and serve us a shot each. We take the shot and its time to pay.
One of the dudes says "I didnt really like what were drinking. Just split it between both of ya"
My brain was like :lol: :rolleyes :smh: . Dude just posted the video on snapchat and sat next to us the whole time holding a cup of ice.

Man sorry to hear. Key to planning any type of trip like that is getting money up front. Learned that years ago but it takes a situation like you had to truly understand.
Thanks man. It's all good. Lesson learned.

This was in 2014 and I've more than recouped my money since.

Went to a club with 2 other dudes. We decided to get a bottle and split it 3 ways.
They bring in the bottle and serve us a shot each. We take the shot and its time to pay.
One of the dudes says "I didnt really like what were drinking. Just split it between both of ya"
My brain was like :lol: :rolleyes :smh: . Dude just posted the video on snapchat and sat next to us the whole time holding a cup of ice.

Wow, that's foul af.

Whoop his ***, he clearly dont respect you

If it’s a significant amount, i ask for a specific date when i’ll see my money back.

I lent 5k to one of my best friend to help him support his family / repair his car. Back then he just accepted a good job and he came to me with a monthly repayment plan and all.

He’s paying the final balance in two weeks.

That bottle story is filthy. Says a lot about his character. I say cut him off.

Reminds me of a story my boy told me. They went to a bar to watch a game with a group and
this other dude kept talking about getting some wings. When they finally got the wings, he leaned over to my boy and said 'can you get me on them wings, b?' :smh: :lol:

upload_2019-4-5_12-48-10.png

Just got this email from Spotify and activated it. Think it's the ad-Hulu plan, but nonetheless, interesting. What's the catch? :lol:

Told you not to order Hipnotiq at a club...

Back
Top Bottom