the thread about nothing...

I feel like only little kids should be allowed to do the fornite floss dance. When i see grown asz adults do it, i cringe inside.
source.gif

Yeah, my prom date in HS was 5'10 barefoot. I asked her to prom just to not go alone, but it was cool and I tried to shoot my shot. Basically, after getting the particulars of what she's looking for, my exact response was "So she's looking for Jesus?"

Truth be told, sometimes I talk too much.

No no, you don’t talk enough.

what sites y'all go to for fitted hats? I tried looking for a fitted thread, but it's dead I think. I tried: ecapcity, hatland,4ucaps, capsunlimited, hatclub, lids, new era, any that I left out that anyone tries? Any and all suggestions wanted

Myfitteds.com

what sites y'all go to for fitted hats? I tried looking for a fitted thread, but it's dead I think. I tried: ecapcity, hatland,4ucaps, capsunlimited, hatclub, lids, new era, any that I left out that anyone tries? Any and all suggestions wanted

For Baseball, I get mine from Mickeysplace.com

They have sales pretty frequently. On some occasions, they’ve sent me free shipping codes to use on my next purchase.

Macy’s

If you pick up in-store it’s free shipping too

Back
Top Bottom