the thread about nothing...

50b.gif

Huhh? I know every now and then I come across some sellers who charge tax if you’re a buyer from Cali.
Actually it is from a Cali seller so maybe that’s it. Never ran into that before it was like :wow: when I saw tax. I’ll load some other thing in my cart and see if it changes.:nerd:

I was just watching a movie where a woman was fishing like the waterproof overalls and everything...and it bothered me. It was so unattractive. Random.

Do they still have the 30% off F&F deals from time to time? I used to keep an eye out for those.
They both got sales right now, but i know nike outlets are doing f&f sales later this month.

And fyi most of the stuff eastbay and footlocker can’t move goes to marshals, ross and Burlington.

They both got sales right now, but i know nike outlets are doing f&f sales later this month.

And fyi most of the stuff eastbay and footlocker can’t move goes to marshals, ross and Burlington.
It wasn't a store-wide sale. Footlocker used to have these coupons that you get from Employees or could print out online. They probably would be willing to give the discount to anyone but made it seem somewhat exclusive.

It wasn't a store-wide sale. Footlocker used to have these coupons that you get from Employees or could print out online. They probably would be willing to give the discount to anyone but made it seem somewhat exclusive.
The selling of sneakers has changed. Its makes more sense to put the sale on the item without the need of a physical coupon since we have smartphones that you can the coupon and cashback platforms that also give you discounts.

Plus foot traffic into physical shoe stores have dropped dramatically.

I know this though footlocker will have better prices on sale items in-store than online.

Once you see what you like you order online and use promo code, them do a pick up in store if available.

The selling of sneakers has changed. Its makes more sense to put the sale on the item without the need of a physical coupon since we have smartphones that you can the coupon and cashback platforms that also give you discounts.

Plus foot traffic into physical shoe stores have dropped dramatically.

I know this though footlocker will have better prices on sale items in-store than online.

Once you see what you like you order online and use promo code, them do a pick up in store if available.
Agreed with the point about the physical coupon. But does the "Friends and Family" event still exist at Footlocker?

Anyone listen to Theo Vons podcast “This Past Weekend”? It’s pretty good imo. I think I like his podcast better than his stand up comedy.

Just recently heard found out about him from Joe Rogans podcast

Back
Top Bottom