the thread about nothing...

3FF6708A-4EA9-4D52-84F0-0AE863634964.gif
If you know then you know. It's a 30 year old shoe that is going to be worn casually.

If you know then you know. It's a 30 year old shoe that is going to be worn casually.
No offense,but are you advocating for people to buy fakes?Why not just wait?Most retros besides 1’s have little resale value.Black Cement 3’s,which released a little over a year ago and have comparable historical significance are still reselling for under $300,which is only a $50-60 increase in price after tax.

Ethical its wrong buying a UA pair, why? Cause you don't know if your supporting terrorist organization or even human trafficking.

#ifyouknowyouknow
Companies such as Nike profit from sweatshops and child labor. Everyone here has directly or indirectly supported exploitation one way or another.

No offense,but are you advocating for people to buy fakes?Why not just wait?Most retros besides 1’s have little resale value.Black Cement 3’s,which released a little over a year ago and have comparable historical significance are still reselling for under $300,which is only a $50-60 increase in price after tax.
I would not buy UA's now because I can afford just about everything that I want as far as footwear. However if it was the younger me as a teenager or young adult, $190 and $100 could be the difference between a month's worth of savings or food. When you are young, you simply do not wait and instead opt for the quickest route. Several months feels like a long time. Hell when you heard college is 4 years that sounded like an eternity. Little do you know that 4 years will fly right past you.

I would not buy UA's now because I can afford just about everything that I want as far as footwear. However if it was the younger me as a teenager or young adult, $190 and $100 could be the difference between a month's worth of savings or food. When you are young, you simply do not wait and instead opt for the quickest route. Several months feels like a long time. Hell when you heard college is 4 years that sounded like an eternity. Little do you know that 4 years will fly right past you.
I understand where you’re coming from,but I can’t agree with your premise.I never thought I would read a post on this forum advocating for fakes.

I understand where you’re coming from,but I can’t agree with your premise.I never thought I would read a post on this forum advocating for fakes.

Why would I care about Nike? They are not the most ethical company and they do not pay my bills. Even though this is a forum dedicated to Nike products, I am more baffled that there are people who are so blinded and emotionally attached to Nike that they refuse to admit that there are little to no differences between the Authentic and higher grade UA's or replicas. Just to be clear, I am not necessarily referring to you.

HPD: Driver showed signs of intoxication after deadly collision with pedestrian
Julian Gill | April 11, 2019
480x480.png

Photo: Metro Video
IMAGE 4 OF 7
A woman was killed Wednesday after she was struck by a car in the 12100 block of Westheimer, police said. The driver showed signs of intoxication on the scene, police said.

A woman is dead after a car hit her in west Houston while she was crossing the road, police said.

Around 9 p.m. Wednesday, the woman was crossing the 12100 block of Westheimer Road. There wasn't a designated crosswalk.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...owed-signs-of-intoxication-after-13758934.php

Crazy dream. Woke up in a cold sweat. Beat someone up and stripped them naked. I was on the train with this woman and he got on and asked for directions. We helped him and he gave off this weird vibe. I saw him pull out a razor and before he could cut us and grabbed his arm and started punching him with the other. Blacked out and beat him senseless then stripped him naked. Didn't get to see her reaction because I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom