the thread about nothing...

Comedy show or dodger game or roof top golfing tonight?
Not trying to drink but not trying to stay home either lol

Last edited:
Jeniffer lopez coming to crossroads about her jenny block days when she was A.ho Not J.Lo is kinda funny.

So the media is flipping out because Dodd’s has a typical response to a thirst trap because he’s her ex? J. lol a real one tho. I bet Diddy didn’t even apologize, she just saying he did because the media is being petty.

CheeryWholeBass-size_restricted.gif

Pac winking.gif

Probably had a nice little plan mapped out for the future then Bron showed up, Lakers weren't sure if they wanted to win now or try to build something that would last. Since they fired Luke anyway I dont get why Magic even left

Billie Eilish is my favorite sad white girl rn.

The thing about her is the music is kinda good honestly but like she is 17 years old. And her lyrics talking about love and relationships are like low key kind of deep. So it screams ghost writer. Then you see interviews with her and you are like there is no chance she writes this stuff she sounds like an immature child. I know people say her brother "helps" on a lot of the songs. I just have trouble connecting and feeling a song when i know the artist is 17. Like as a 31 year old man how am i actually empathizing with a 17 year old when it comes to stuff.

maybe its an indictment on myself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom