the thread about nothing...

Playing ball in the rain is terrible
I’m crazy
720E0549-FC90-4D94-ABF1-7D5BBDC8C733.gif

Swear if i had money like that i would hire a scout to go see every NT basketball player play and do a power ranking.

And I would do an invitational game in Vegas or something.

I’m curious to know who in here can really play. I know a bunch of players here are probably very good but i’m sure more than a few say they play but they the guy you don’t want on your team during pickup games :lol:

Girl from the city died in a car accident this afternoon at 3:30, news report she randomly swerved in the middle and hit a box truck head on.

Went and watched her IG story from around 12 and she was driving , recording herself smoking a blunt and singing to the camera :smh:

So messed up man . Gotta stop that texting / IG while driving (assuming that’s what happened)

Swear if i had money like that i would hire a scout to go see every NT basketball player play and do a power ranking.

And I would do an invitational game in Vegas or something.

I’m curious to know who in here can really play. I know a bunch of players here are probably very good but i’m sure more than a few say they play but they the guy you don’t want on your team during pickup games :lol:

Could see who the best shooter here is using the homecourt app

Friday Night Lights movie on tv right now :nthat:, I kind of understand what Joe Montana meant when he said high school was his favorite time playing football in his life

Was bored last summer and decided to watch GoT since I already had a HBO Now subscription. It was slow at first introducing all the characters and learning about the world. Then things started picking up and a lot of unexpected deaths and events start happening. Got hooked

Last edited:
Suspect Arrested, Charged In Fatal Crash At 11900 Westheimer Road
April 11, 2019 - Charges have been filed against a suspect arrested in a fatal crash at 11900 Westheimer Road about 8:45 p.m. on Wednesday (April 10).

The suspect, Brandon Rashad Lehman (b/m, 23(, is charged with failure to stop and render aid and intoxication manslaughter in the XXX State District Court. A booking photo of Lehman is attached to this news release.

The identity of the female victim, 27, is pending verification by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.

HPD Vehicular Crimes Division Sergeant D. Rodriguez and Officer J. Glenn reported:

The victim was walking northbound across Westheimer Road, when she was struck by a red Dodge Challenger traveling at a high rate of speed westbound on Westheimer. The Challenger continued and came to a stop west of the area of impact.

The victim died at the scene. The driver (Lehman) was determined to be impaired and subsequently charged for his role in the crash.

nr190411-1.jpg

Brandon Rashad Lehman

Smh.....

Back
Top Bottom