the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

just called papa johns pretending i was an employee and told them i quit

idk why i did it
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

How do I make a sig?

at the top of the page go to account... then next to your Avy click on "Edit signatures" make one

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by k3stacks

How do I make a sig?

at the top of the page go to account... then next to your Avy click on "Edit signatures" make one

It only says "Edit Status" & its @ the top of my avy pic

Ive grown not to give a #%#% about the next person in the last couple of days..but my sympathy still goes to those less fortunate or disabled

Im addicted to running and working out now..I enjoy the pain and burn

Im going to start boxing this summer so by next year Ill be able to spar at some gyms

Im slowly gettin my hustle mentality/swagger back I can feel it daily..got a interview with my school for a advertisement position..doesnt pay much but it looks good on a resume..besides I can get in good with the higher ups here..I mean Life is about politics right

Got a different academic advisor since changing my major, and saw her for the first time today. Goddamn she's hot. I was expecting an older lady in her 50s, since most of the advisors are around that age. My advisor is this white, blonde woman, who looks like she's in her late 20s. I saw her walk out her office minutes before, but thought she was a new secretary.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Ive grown not to give a #%#% about the next person in the last couple of days years..but my sympathy still goes to those less fortunate or disabled I can connect with on some level.

Im addicted to running and working out now..I enjoy the pain and burn and sexy body

Im going to start love boxing this summer so by next year Ill be able to spar at some gyms

Im slowly gettin my hustle uber mentality/swagger back I can feel it daily..got a interview with my school for a advertisement position..doesnt pay much but it looks good on a resume..besides I can get in good with the higher ups here..I mean Life is about politics right

Me.

Keeping my goals to myself.

Advancing at the workplace.

Still looking for that Michael Jackson catalogue.

How are you?

Back
Top Bottom