the thread about nothing...

A fellow nt member trolled some girl I retweeted. Lulz were had.
I should be asleep.
I want to save up some money and get a hotel room in the city for a weekend and just chill by myself.
Smoke some tree roam the city like a tourist and just enjoy being by myself. No cell phone.
Kind of like a vacation but not leaving town. You know?

i hate fifa 12.

i hate it
i hate it
i hate it

i was so nice at 11 son. i couldnt lose. 12 just isnt the same

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Music is the ONLY thing keeping me alive.

pimp.gif

I swear this song is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been listening to a lot of lo-fi and indie music lately, but Best Coast is a great band to kick back and 
pimp.gif
 too

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

i hate fifa 12.

i hate it
i hate it
i hate it

i was so nice at 11 son. i couldnt lose. 12 just isnt the same
OMG I thought I was the only one, I had it for both xbox and ps3 (got em on that amazon $20 deal) sold them after playing with the quickness

Fifa 10 was the best imo

Bruh,

Im about to puke.

im typing this paper and @#%+, and then this fat !%$**@%**%#+ sits next to me and dear lord

Son smells so bad, i want to move but i have to finish this paper..

Son smells like BO and Bacon grease...

HALP!!!!

I wanna do some cardio. I dont wanna run on treadmill. I wanna run outside.

I refuse to run around the block.

So im thinnking of going to the basketball courts just to run back and forth. Does anything think this would be weird if i were to do it? The court is empty now. But ppl drive by will prolly be like look at the kid running on the court with no basketball.

What yall think?

Schools getting really old... could be because I go to Community College (CCBC)... all I know is I'm ready to make big money now, and I know I'm capable.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

So im thinnking of going to the basketball courts just to run back and forth. Does anything think this would be weird if i were to do it? The court is empty now. But ppl drive by will prolly be like look at the kid running on the court with no basketball.

What yall think?
not sure if its an option, but try to find some hills to run up and down

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

What yall think?
No it's not weird, I used to do it all the time when I lived on campus 

I think kids should grow up having friends of all different races. Otherwise, they become ignorant adults. I work with someone like this and the things that come out of her mouth make me
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Im heated right now....someone hits my car in my apartment complex parking lot but cant even let me know or leave a note? this is why we cant have nice things.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I think kids should grow up having friends of all different races. Otherwise, they become ignorant adults. I work with someone like this and the things that come out of her mouth make me
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Growing up in a culturally diverse neighborhood FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Schools getting really old... could be because I go to Community College (CCBC)... all I know is I'm ready to make big money now, and I know I'm capable.

I hear you, brosef. But it being CC has nothing to do with it. Yes, I'd say theres a larger number of people at CCs that don't care about school, which makes it difficult to enjoy, but stick through with it. 

Man I wish this bag of m&ms was peanut butter. Got damn easter candy sales.
30t6p3b.gif

And of course Mars would never consider releasing special edition pb m&ms for easter.
tired.gif

I just had my interview with the school wore a suit with no tie..but I feel I did %*%!%$ considering I was interviewed by other student @*%! was mad weird lol..I'm expecting a older lady I see a bigger girl,my old ra and we didn't get along still don't , and another girl I see around campus..and they know Im an %+$$%$!..hopefully I can get the position

Back
Top Bottom