the thread about nothing...

FDCC7D19-9776-494B-8317-C25E318BAB90.jpeg
456E02FD-0BAD-436C-97F4-3866A1215B97.png

Been dealing with acne since age 12 and now im bout to be 22 and taking getting rid of it more serious. Looked into Benzoyl Peroxide yesterday and idk. I dont want something that can bleach your clothes to be sitting on my face like that.

Have you stop consuming soda?
This could help if haven’t and drink plenty of water and 100% pineapple juice .

Been dealing with acne since age 12 and now im bout to be 22 and taking getting rid of it more serious. Looked into Benzoyl Peroxide yesterday and idk. I dont want something that can bleach your clothes to be sitting on my face like that.
I never had a real acne problem but one time I went on a water kick and was drinking at least half a gallon a day. After like a week it imroved my skin crazy.

Yea G. Last thing i wanna do is pop meds..

I didnt have acne at all as a teen but it came with a passion in my late 20's. Used all kind of over the counter stuff, all kind of routine's, drank hella water, got facials (pause), watched what I ate, etc. Nothing worked. Went to a dermatologist and they put me on Acutane. Worked like a charm. Check it out fam.

Dealt with Acne my junior year of HS. That was so trash.

Btw, what's a good facial wash to buy these days? Using Nuetrogena for the longest, but don't mind switching it up.

Dealt with Acne my junior year of HS. That was so trash.

Btw, what's a good facial wash to buy these days? Using Nuetrogena for the longest, but don't mind switching it up.

I just use whatever my wife gets. Right now currently using this. I think she got it from target. It helps wake me up in the morning

93796704-67E4-4796-85D0-AF2C6D114250.jpeg

All my coworkers talk about how quiet I am .... I’m the only Black person that works here and I’m 10 years younger than the next youngest person.

No idea what to talk about with them lol.

Talk to my neighbor about sports but that’s about it

He's too much of a stat hog imo.
See I dont fully believe that. I think he values winning more than anything but he can be TOO aggresive at times and like the rest of the league he falls in love with the 3 ball. Instead of letting **** develop he'll throw something up too fast or he'll drive without waiting for the man he needs to dish it out to get set up.

Dubby Dubby Apple cider vinegar is good for acne. Take a cotton swab and rub some on.

Also, as someone that tried every face wash imaginable, Bulldog face wash has been the only decent one that’s worked for me. You can get it at Target for I think $8

My friend did Acutane and it causes severe side effects. I wouldn’t recommend it unless your acne is really bad

Dubby Dubby Apple cider vinegar is good for acne. Take a cotton swab and rub some on.

Also, as someone that tried every face wash imaginable, Bulldog face has been the only decent one that’s worked for me. You can get it at Target for I think $8

My friend did Acutane and it causes severe side effects. I wouldn’t recommend it unless your acne is really bad

I wouldn’t doubt this at all. Apple cider vinegar is very versatile

Had bad acne in high school , dermatologist put me on minocyciline . It’s an antibiotic and cleared my **** up in like a month completely but had to stay on it otherwise I’d break out here and there.

Now I dont take anything , use neutrogena rapid clear wash twice a day with the Clarisonic face brush ,

Wipe off with cotton ball/ wipe + neutrogena oil eliminating astringent.

Drink lots of water / eat little dairy and I’m good.

I never had a real acne problem but one time I went on a water kick and was drinking at least half a gallon a day. After like a week it imroved my skin crazy.

I didnt have acne at all as a teen but it came with a passion in my late 20's. Used all kind of over the counter stuff, all kind of routine's, drank hella water, got facials (pause), watched what I ate, etc. Nothing worked. Went to a dermatologist and they put me on Acutane. Worked like a charm. Check it out fam.

Also, as someone that tried every face wash imaginable, Bulldog face wash has been the only decent one that’s worked for me. You can get it at Target for I think $8

I wouldn’t doubt this at all. Apple cider vinegar is very versatile

That stuff will burn the heck outta his face unless he dilutes with a good amount of water.

Dubby Dubby : Find a dermatologist that takes your insurance , before it turns out worse

Had bad acne in high school , dermatologist put me on minocyciline . It’s an antibiotic and cleared my **** up in like a month completely but had to stay on it otherwise I’d break out here and there.

Now I dont take anything , use neutrogena rapid clear wash twice a day with the Clarisonic face brush ,

Wipe off with cotton ball/ wipe + neutrogena oil eliminating astringent.

Drink lots of water / eat little dairy and I’m good.

Thank yall boys for the recommends. My acne has gotten better since i turned around 19. But ill still have stuff pop up in my face. DC pulled me in the health thread. And this is what i told him i consume on the daily/weekly

Since ive lost weight (Nov 2017) ive cut out what ive eaten ingredient wise. Nothing with high fructose or tons of sugar. Nothing with TBHQ and the likes. Havent had a McD's burger for a little over a year now. And McD's in general about 8, 9 months. I eat the norm. Frozen pizza from time to time, pasta, rice, apples, bananas, peaches.

Snacks: Non sugar cookies, Crackers, Jamaican Bulla Bread (contains sugar)

Daily Beverage consumption now as we speak includes Water, Prune Juice

Weekly Beverage consumption includes Almond Milk and any Natural non additive fruit juice i.e. Lemonade. Dad brought some O.J. But i havent touched it yet.

Nah G. Havent had a carbonated drink in general for about 5 months. Whenever i go for fast food i always op for lemonade

Cold turkey on anything soda.
Lemonade probably contains high corn fructose syrup. Ill cancel that. Up water intake and think about eating plenty fruits of fruits that contain citrus oranges, pineapples etc.

Drastic stuff is also change your pillow case every night or week with a fresh new one every-time you sleep.

Cold turkey on anything soda.
Lemonade probably contains high corn fructose syrup. Ill cancel that. Up water intake and think about eating plenty fruits of fruits that contain citrus oranges, pineapples etc.

Drastic stuff is also change your pillow case every night or week with a fresh new one every-time you sleep.

Lemonade that i drink has no frutose. Marketside from Walmart. Right about the ones from the restaurants tho. Gonna try the pillowcase method.

Back
Top Bottom