the thread about nothing...

Lemonade that i drink has no frutose. Marketside from Walmart. Right about the ones from the restaurants tho. Gonna try the pillowcase method.

It honestly might not be your diet , maybe more so what your wash routine is or can just have acne prone skin?

But honestly look into minocyciline, there isn’t any side effects and it’s looks like a few people in here also had good experiences with it . Also not expensive (at least wasn’t when I was on it years ago)

I know How trash having acne is so good luck in whatever you decide to do and hope it goes away ASAP!

Every time my dad comes back from work he stays bringing negative vibes from work at the dinner table smh. That’s why I stopped eating dinner with the the family

screenshot_2019-04-22-16-30-16-973_com-bumble-app-png.2320703

Thank @ahat20 for the pic

I used to have pretty bad acne when I was a teenager. As soon as I moved away from home and was able to buy my own food and toiletries, I stopped having serious acne. Only a pimple here and there, nothing major like before.

Edit: this is what I use to wash my face. All the products made specifically for washing face is likely a sham that causes more acne and for you to try even more products. When you wash your face, start off with the least oily parts then progress to the most oily (probably your nose). Otherwise you're transferring more oil to the less oily parts.
GUEST_ca5b3146-45f5-457c-ac19-8c8b176bb7a0

Can’t see the picture. What’s it called? My acne has gotten better but I still get big bumps from time to time and also in my scalp.

Everyone Soap

31cRPeHJzlL_Wzqth4A.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

Thanks and for everyone’s tips about the creams and meds I appreciate it. I’ve had acne since I can remember. Has brought down my confidence down a lot but now I mostly drink water everyday and clean my diet. Finally got into a routine of daily cleanse and moisturizing and that has helped. I just need to get the redness and big ones popping up from time to time. I’m booking a dermatologist appt tomorrow.

Thanks and for everyone’s tips about the creams and meds I appreciate it. I’ve had acne since I can remember. Has brought down my confidence down a lot but now I mostly drink water everyday and clean my diet. Finally got into a routine of daily cleanse and moisturizing and that has helped. I just need to get the redness and big ones popping up from time to time. I’m booking a dermatologist appt tomorrow.
Take everything they tell you with a grain of salt. Keep in mind they only exist to upsell you on medications and product.

Just how you exist to discredit someone’s professional opinion on improving their patient well being.
I lost count of how many people told me the routine I suggested helped them tremendously. Dermatologists sell you all kinds of BS that have little to no affect and need you to keep returning to them. They know people are insecure about their appearance and willing to go to extremes to improve. How do you think they make so much?
20190422_184430.jpg

I lost count of how many people told me the routine I suggested helped them tremendously. Dermatologists sell you on all kinds of BS that have little to no affect and need you to keep returning to them. They know people are insecure about their appearance and willing to go to extremes ro improve. How do you think they make so much?
20190422_184430.jpg

Speaking from personal experience my little sister when she was like 8 lost her hair due to some infection from a hair stylist who didn’t properly braid or treated her hair. Her hair/scalo got very bad that it was peeling parts of her skin on her head. Her pediatrician recommended going to a dermatologist to seek professional help cause it was out of his scope of work.

The dermatologist put her on a treatment plan and recommend she had to go bald.

Now imagine a 8 year old girl being told we have cut your hair like a boy. How would you think that would make a adolescent girl feel?

The dermatologist did his job and brought her confidence back up when the treatment worked and her hair grew back to normal.

Just because you google some ish doesn’t mean you know what your talking about.
So please **** not every dermatologist isn’t just hawking acne cream to folks for financial gain.

They work with people who have serve skin burns, people who have hair infections or irritation that causes problems for them not just acne.

They are gonna be compensated for their education and knowledge to help people not always profits.

Speaking from personal experience my little sister when she was like 8 lost her hair due to some infection from a hair stylist who didn’t properly braid or treated her hair. Her hair/scalo got very bad that it was peeling parts of her skin on her head. Her pediatrician recommended going to a dermatologist to seek professional help cause it was out of his scope of work.

The dermatologist put her on a treatment plan and recommend she had to go bald.

Now imagine a 8 year old girl being told we have cut your hair like a boy. How would you think that would make a adolescent girl feel?

The dermatologist did his job and brought her confidence back up when the treatment worked and her hair grew back to normal.

Just because you google some ish doesn’t mean you know what your talking about.
So please **** not every dermatologist isn’t just hawking acne cream to folks for financial gain.

They work with people who have serve skin burns, people who have hair infections or irritation that causes problems for them not just acne.

They are gonna be compensated for their education and knowledge to help people not always profits.

I am not implying that I know more than a dermatologist or that all of them are pathlological liars. At the end of the day, they are running a business. So keep that in mind and don't just blindly believe or buy what they prescribe at face value. It's the same thing when you go to a shoe store. The salesperson will tell you this snapback will go well with your shoes or this shoe cleaner works well. It might be true or it might be exaggerated, but ultimately their objective is to sell.

I am not implying that I know more than a dermatologist or that all of them are pathlological liars. At the end of the day, they are running a business. So keep that in mind and don't just blindly believe or buy what they prescribe at face value. It's the same thing when you go to a shoe store. The salesperson will tell you this snapback will go well with your shoes or this shoe cleaner works well. It might be true or it might be exaggerated, but ultimately their objective is to sell.
I’m not gonna even further on the conversation cause i hate talking to people who dont know what they talking about. Have a good day/night

Back
Top Bottom