the thread about nothing...

they look cool but new balance on some maga ****
New balance originated from a Ireland immigrant how are they on some MAGA ****? When its not a really a American company?
They also manufacture shoes in Europe.

Last edited:
New balance originated from a Ireland immigrant how are they on some MAGA ****? When its not a really a American company?
They also manufacture shoes in Europe.

didnt all the maga people in the US originate from Europe?

the company came out in support of trump which lead neo nazis and white supremacists to claim new balance as the official shoes of their cause similar to what happened with papa johns.

they make a good amount of their shoes in Boston also since you mentioned it.

didnt all the maga people in the US originate from Europe?

the company came out in support of trump which lead neo nazis and white supremacists to claim new balance as the official shoes of their cause similar to what happened with papa johns.

they make a good amount of their shoes in Boston also since you mentioned it.
Meh, nike has more republican support than any other brand. If anything Nike Maga too, you gonna stop buying nike kicks?

Meh, nike has more republican support than any other brand. If anything Nike Maga too, you gonna stop buying nike kicks?

who says I buy anything from them? I have no brand loyalty so it doesn't matter to me but since you mentioned I didn't see Republicans supporting them when they released that kaepernick ad.

giphy.gif

I can't even lie...these Verizon commercials about folks stuck in the middle of no where but still using their phone to call for help is kind of working on me

Back
Top Bottom