the thread about nothing...

I am not the cleanest person in the world, but I do try to keep the house clean. But with 2 kids, I have learned that Glade plug ins are a necessary evil. My God.

I don't think those things are good for people's health. Not that I have any better suggestions.
Man, I'm out of options. This carpet deodorizer and vacuuming every week joint aint the one.

I do like the essential oils that folks put sticks in, but won't work with my 2 small kids as it's an accident waiting to happen.

Not a fan of the sprays. They don't last at all.

I missed my Uber ride the other day partly because I was distracted talking to my friend and because UberPool now tells you to catch your ride at a nearby location, not the exact location I specified. Before this was for UberExpress so I was caught off guard smh. Driver cancelled and charged me $5.

Draw a pic :lol:

Gotchu fam

20190508_195502.jpg

Yes she was doing hip thrusts. Srs.

I've also used the wax melts (not candles...no flame involved...it's a wax cube you set on top of a ceramic bowl that is sitting above a light bulb) but the clean up is too much hassle.

Bruh shot out to the Uber driver in Vegas that brought me my phone after I left it in his van 2 years ago.

F93807AE-507E-46F1-825A-8C3F885DA354.gif

I salute that man every time it comes to my mind. My phone was supposed to be gone folk! I wish I could just randomly send him a tip! :lol:

2 years?

Can you explain this situation? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom