the thread about nothing...

Hair is super thin at the crown area of my head. Sucks cause the sides and back of my head still is thick with hair. I can still style my hair, but it definitely has thinned out. I've debated about shaving everything off and keep it that way, but my head is shaped funny.

#washed lol

I was given a 30% off coupon in store for Nike.

Maybe I'll finally get a pair of Epic Reacts.

Do it
giphy.gif

Epic reacts are so comfortable.

I had long hair for a a few years. Rocked it bunched up with a rubber band in the back or two long braids. Honestly it wasn’t bad to me except you stink behind the ears quicker. Never go back to that though I’m getting a little thin now a days.:smh:

I met this kid from China named Wardell at the basketball court, you can guess what shoes he was wearing. He kept doing this streetball move where you put the ball inside your shirt and spin it around. I asked him how to do it and he was nice enough to teach me. He also sent me some Stephen curry basketball lessons online because he could see me working on my j

I met this kid from China named Wardell at the basketball court, you can guess what shoes he was wearing. He kept doing this streetball move where you put the ball inside your shirt and spin it around. I asked him how to do it and he was nice enough to teach me. He also sent me some Stephen curry basketball lessons online because he could see me working on my j
Kobe’s?

If I was Steph, I would come home with a big neatly wrapped box with a bow and everything. As she opened it, I'd enjoy watching the smile turn to sadness as she realized they were divorce papers inside the box.

A Chinese kid name Wardell?

How old is he... how old are you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom