the thread about nothing...

The dating advice reminds me of that NT thread where dudes would hit up girls with “hey loser” on MySpace

I loved that thread back in the day :lol:

Black Dominicans in Dominican Republic.

D5EA898A-152E-40B8-8130-ED4C3E4686D3.gif

Happy friday TAN.

My back hurts a little less but I still feel it.
Gotta do an oil change after work and I kinda wanna just bum at home. My cousin invited me over for dinner though and I feel like I shouldn't turn her down.
Just go, when you get older. You will have less of these opportunies. Take Lyft, Uber if you have to.

Happy friday TAN.

My back hurts a little less but I still feel it.
Gotta do an oil change after work and I kinda wanna just bum at home. My cousin invited me over for dinner though and I feel like I shouldn't turn her down.

Is the motorcycle your only vehicle you own?

Just go, when you get older. You will have less of these opportunies. Take Lyft, Uber if you have to.

I fully intend on going. There's nothing wrong with the car but I could even walk if I have to. My cousin lives like a mile away :lol:
I like to change my oil a little before the suggested interval and it coincides with a sale on the oil I use

Is the motorcycle your only vehicle you own?

Naw, I use the car in inclement weather or if I need to haul some stuff. The car:motorcycle is probably like 75:25 in the warmer months and 0:100 from December-March.

Back
Top Bottom