the thread about nothing...

I would assume my pics r passable if they matched me but maybe not. I am 23 but look 13 and my pictures do not help that fact. I'm gonna get clowned if I post so i don't want to

I have a pic of me in a hotel terrace, another pic of me standing beside water, one of me shooting hoops, n one pic of me in my metallic 5s showing off the 3m

I be using the can I borrow you line or hi how r u doing
You’re 23, why are you using online dating for? Go out...socialize and meet people through friends, clubs, bars...whatever but online. Unless it’s tinder and you just want a quick nighter.

If she wanted you, "Can I borrow you" would bw fine

That’s true. Some girls won’t care what comes out of your mouth because they’re already into you just based off looks. I’ve borderline insulted girls and it STILL didn’t stop them. “I don’t know what it is but I’m really drawn to you” :wow:

You’re 23, why are you using online dating for? Go out...socialize and meet people through friends, clubs, bars...whatever but online. Unless it’s tinder and you just want a quick nighter.
All
7052669-fax-machine-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Yeah I'm just looking for casual stuff right now. I wanna try scoring off tinder for the experience

If she wanted you, "Can I borrow you" would bw fine
True in a way. I find that’s ok if they kinda know each other already and then use that line. But for someone that he hasn’t met and use that as a intro, it’s kinda creepy.

I used some of the most stupidest ******ed lines in college and it worked because I already kinda know her from work and knew she was digging me, she got my number and stuff through another worker. The line was “if you were my homework, I’ll do you all night”. She started laughing..a couple days later I got it in. Later found out she had a boyfriend too and I stopped. I don’t mess with chicks with bfs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm just looking for casual stuff right now. I wanna try scoring off tinder for the experience
I see, well if it’s for an easy lay then tinder is ok but still go out instead. Don’t waste your money on eharmony or match and stuff like that.

At your age girls should be somewhat easy.

Start the conversation by saying hi then complementing something about them. If their profile includes hobbies then suggest going out to do that or meet up for lunch or a drink, after that you're on your own. Just be you and hopefully she feels you, if not just keep it moving on to the next one.

A few tinder matches I’ve had in the past month

1. Don’t let nobody on here tell you not to use emojis, you just have to be creative with them that’s all
2. Send gifs females love gif
3. Indirect responses is a must no more “how are you doing beautiful” or “can I barrow you promise to give you back”
4. Try and make them laugh or blush by the 4th conversation
5. Just be smooth
6. Lines that I use that flourish are “are you a Kardashian” “say their name are if you knew them I.e- Jennifer! Followed by emojis or Chrissy omg followed by emojis.... so on and so forth
7. Must have a picture up of a dog or puppies females love puppies
8. Don’t look too out going some females will be discouraged by a man that isn’t complacent, just keep it moderate
9. Dont over due the charm, charisma & compliments. Most female like when you don’t beat around the bush

787242FA-E3EA-4C65-86CB-180FDD61550A.jpeg
F0195854-1328-49F7-BBB7-B62B669AD1CC.jpeg
5A464DFA-47C1-49E1-B713-2E5472C4DB46.jpeg
E2ECB706-66B5-4BD5-A8A6-DD57AB79BF7B.jpeg

Yeah emojis are good, lol @ using that Donald Duck pick every time tho. Ol girl on the bottom looks kinda familiar, you from southern IL? That would be funny.

e2ecb706-66b5-4bd5-a8a6-dd57ab79bf7b-jpeg.2343442

This one... pretty sure it's not who I think it is though, but she could have a twin.

**** is cornball.:lol:
But I’m old & currently single so what do I know?

Women in their 20’s like 4 things funds,funny,danger,****.

Try and have two of those things and you’ll be fine. But when you want to settle down with something right you need a lot more than that.
And they should require a lot more than that.

Start the conversation by saying hi then complementing something about them. If their profile includes hobbies then suggest going out to do that or meet up for lunch or a drink, after that you're on your own. Just be you and hopefully she feels you, if not just keep it moving on to the next one.

Don’t ever start a convo by hi EVER! It’s too bland for yams that have ran across real good game, they won’t give you a second look.

Yeah emojis are good, lol @ using that Donald Duck pick every time tho. Ol girl on the bottom looks kinda familiar, you from southern IL? That would be funny.

e2ecb706-66b5-4bd5-a8a6-dd57ab79bf7b-jpeg.2343442

This one... pretty sure it's not who I think it is though, but she could have a twin.
It’s a Donald Duck gif no lie that gif has a 75-80% successful rate! Lol it never really failed me and I just stared using it this past month and nah this some foreign yams not even in this country

I believe in having no shame in your game. Be confident in whatever you’re selling. Most of these girls know why dudes are on tinder. Try to make them feel special but keep your eyes on the prize haha.

Don’t ever start a convo by hi EVER! It’s too bland for yams that have ran across real good game, they won’t give you a second look.

Hi, followed by a compliment... Anyway my Tinder game is different then what I would suggest for most folks... I just add them on snapchat and let them watch me until they say something, but I tend to live a ballin *** life... or at least, that's what most people think on SC.

Back
Top Bottom