the thread about nothing...

It’s about to go down.....#nodams given
They gonna be a demotion after I leave this workplace restroom....F-IT

upload_2019-5-30_13-55-2.gif

Sure. But they weren’t playing hard the full 48. They’ve done that all season long against teams they should beat and in marquee games.

That’s why idc about regular season records. So what if they got swept by Toronto or had a 1-3 record against the Rockets. The Warriors know what their capable of and know when it’s time to play serious (most of the time)
I understand where your coming from, but would you rather win straight 4 games or play 7 and win?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch be giving me the bubble guts.
And not the milk?

Cereal gave me the works for a long time, but I was forever gonna eat ice cream. Then when I gave up all meat products for about 6 months, I never really went back to ice cream until 2 weeks ago. Got myself some Edy's Butter Pecan. Then I **** myself silly for the next two days.

Officially done with dairy.

You sure it’s the Cereal and not the milk you drink?

And not the milk?

Cereal gave me the works for a long time, but I was forever gonna eat ice cream. Then when I gave up all meat products for about 6 months, I never really went back to ice cream until 2 weeks ago. Got myself some Edy's Butter Pecan. Then I **** myself silly for the next two days.

Officially done with dairy.
Could be the milk lol

How does that sucks for me? Ain’t like I’m collects checks from the knicks franchise.

Miami heat is a playoff Franchise they will get there regardless what happens in nyc.
Knicks will actually contend, Heat will be an 8th seed and they are still a couple years away from that. Didn't you say you want to see the Knicks win a championship in your lifetime?

Knicks will actually contend, Heat will be an 8th seed and they are still a couple years away from that. Didn't you say you want to see the Knicks win a championship in your lifetime?
Gotta wait and see what pieces move in the Knicks locker room this summer to get the fan base morale up.

Definitely would like see it happen the whole basketball world would definitely like to see it happen not just actual New Yorkers.

Back
Top Bottom