the thread about nothing...

Lean all in my bladder.

Sheesh...extra cringe. Supervisors need supervision.

Cot damn those elementary kids are TURNT! I had no idea this song was such a hit. I’ve heard it like maybe 3 times, then all of social media is flooded with it.

My reaction, “haha he said wrangler on his booty. Funny song.” The end. Guess this is the current generations Chocolate rain? The next Tay Zonday? Yeah prolly

I was on Bart yesterday and this dude entered the car I was in, came up behind this woman on her phone and yelled something, she shook but stayed on her phone like it's normal and chatting like its nothing and smiling enjoying her conversation. Then the dude sat across from her, snatched her chips and started eating it. I was like "what the hell is going on here? Do they know each other or not?" cuz she's not fazed by it. He then looked at me, I looked at him and he turned away. But she never acknowledged him. It was very weird.

tumblr_oj6q97YU281rmvaupo3_540.gif

I was on Bart yesterday and this dude entered the car I was in, came up behind this woman on her phone and yelled something, she shook but stayed on her phone like it's normal and chatting like its nothing and smiling enjoying her conversation. Then the dude sat across from her, snatched her chips and started eating it. I was like "what the hell is going on here? Do they know each other or not?" cuz she's not fazed by it. He then looked at me, I looked at him and he turned away. But she never acknowledged him. It was very weird.

There are some weirdos on BART man. Last weekend, there was this dude who kept pacing around in the train. He looked like Von Miller wearing Glasses, a White t-shirt with some kind of graphic, Black Jeans, and Jordan XI Prom Nights. He seemed to be pretty well-kempt except he was holding up his pants that kept slipping even though he had a belt. From time to time he was going out the door that leads to another car and immediately turned back around. He was yelling expletives like F that B. Then he approached random people giving them compliments and stuck his hand out for a handshake. He approached this couple and asked them questions like "Is that your wife or girlfriend?" I want you both to live happily ever after!". Then at one of the stops, right when the door was about to shut, he yelled at a man who I did not even see him interact with and said "F you, Imma F you up!". Finally he got off at his stop and he was carrying a laundry bag with several compartments. He said something to the couple, couldn't hear exactly. But I can tell some passengers were panicking in case something was about to go down.

Last edited:
Public transportation
Dangerous.

Had my female co-worker told me llast week she was riding the bus to work. And some dirt bag was yanking his monkey in the back of the bus and busted on her and another female passenger. :sick:

But I couldn’t hold my laugh cause it reminded me of that Dave chappelle skit and him and the homeless dude on the bus. :lol::rofl:

“Dodge that ish like the matrix”

Dangerous.

Had my female co-worker told me llast week she was riding the bus to work. And some dirt bag was yanking his monkey in the back of the bus and busted on her and another female passenger. :sick:

But I couldn’t hold my laugh cause it reminded me of that Dave chappelle skit and him and the homeless dude on the bus. :lol::rofl:

Is your city underfunded? BART has no excuse as far as money is concerned. They have so much of it and keep bumping up the fare but do nothing as far as security. :smh:

Is your city underfunded? BART has no excuse as far as money is concerned. They have so much of it and keep bumping up the fare but do nothing as far as security. :smh:
I don’t know but they I’ve seen the metro police take swift action on people who get erratic with people or the bus driver. My co-worker did tell me the police did came to arrest him (no pun intended)

Dangerous.

Humanity was a mistake

There are some weirdos on BART man. Last weekend, there was this dude who kept pacing around in the train. He looked like Von Miller wearing Glasses, a White t-shirt with some kind of graphic, Black Jeans, and Jordan XI Prom Nights. He seemed to be pretty well-kempt except he was holding up his pants that kept slipping even though he had a belt. From time to time he was going out the door that leads to another car and immediately turned back around. He was yelling expletives like F that B. Then he approached random people giving them compliments and stuck his hand out for a handshake. He approached this couple and asked them questions like "Is that your wife or girlfriend?" I want you both to live happily ever after!". Then at one of the stops, right when the door was about to shut, he yelled at a man who I did not even see him interact with and said "F you, Imma F you up!". Finally he got off at his stop and he was carrying a laundry bag with several compartments. He said something to the couple, couldn't hear exactly. But I can tell some passengers were panicking in case something was about to go down.
Bart just keeps getting worst. Most of he time I just ignore it because no one is getting harmed but yesterday I was sitting right by it near the doors and they were diagonal from me in those four seaters facing each other. I was so confused with the whole situation.

The employees and upper mgmt are just a bunch of greedy scums. They keep going on strike trying to get a raise when most of them just sits there and do nothing. Most of them have no degrees, no skills and don’t even do their jobs and making near 6 figures. Then they have to raise the fares so they could pay for the raises which I think is b****s*** because they get a lot of money already from passengers. i think the executives just want a bigger pay themselves so they raise fares and blaming it on the workers which is true too. I don’t understand how they can’t increase securities.

Bart just keeps getting worst. Most of he time I just ignore it because no one is getting harmed but yesterday I was sitting right by it near the doors and they were diagonal from me in those four seaters facing each other. I was so confused with the whole situation.

The employees and upper mgmt are just a bunch of greedy scums. They keep going on strike trying to get a raise when most of them just sits there and do nothing. Most of them have no degrees, no skills and don’t even do their jobs and making near 6 figures. Then they have to raise the fares so they could pay for the raises which I think is b****s*** because they get a lot of money already from passengers. i think the executives just want a bigger pay themselves so they raise fares and blaming it on the workers which is true too. I don’t understand how they can’t increase securities.
It's pretty obvious why, because they can and the public doesn't really have other alternatives.

It's pretty obvious why, because they can and the public doesn't really have other alternatives.
Yea, they know if they go on strike they will hurt the commuters and they will eventually get their raise. Sick of their BS about they’re doing it for the people.

Back
Top Bottom