the thread about nothing...

I’m good. It’s been 5 weeks i’m at my new job. Lots of work but I like it.

Could you have went jogging with the finger? Or at least walk around / go hiking or something? 6+ months sounds terrible :x
congrats :emoji_punch:
I work weird hours and it kinda ruins the motivation.

Reactions: jjs
Any folks in here try meditation? Any tips?

Feel as though I need to find alternative ways to control my emotions. I'm just skeptical it'll actually help me out in moments when I need it. But maybe being overall more relaxed helps keep people from going over the edge during those testing moments

Do it. Download an app and do the 7 day trial. I use calm. Headspace is cool too. Meditation has been greatly helpful for me. Crazy how breathing can help you out so much.

I went on retreats in middle school and they had guided meditation. **** was so relaxing tried it with YouTube vids it’s not the same. I would pay to have one of those now a days.

depositphotos_104414526-stock-illustration-donor-infographics-medical-infographics-icons.jpg

Damn these chills/body aches are hitting me hard. I’ve taken Tylenol but man idk if it even helps.

Any folks in here try meditation? Any tips?

Feel as though I need to find alternative ways to control my emotions. I'm just skeptical it'll actually help me out in moments when I need it. But maybe being overall more relaxed helps keep people from going over the edge during those testing moments
Try headspace app or calm

Bought 2 new colognes for my birthday (1 for daytime, 1 for nightime)
One of my coworkers said i smelled good today.
I guess i made the right choice.
I’ve used the same cologne since like 2013

I don’t know you’ll get through 2 bottles for day and night

Chanel Bleu >

Also with cologne less is more

After showering and drying off I spray ONCE on my neck/chest area, take my wrists dab up residual spread it around my neck and behind my ears.

THAT’S IT.

Too much cologne is a thing, people don’t need to smell you in a next room

Different environments, occasions, times of day & seasons call for different fragrances.

Agreed on the less is more (depending on the frag).

And pls learn where to spray fellas. I cringe at the thought of when I use to spray cologne on my clothes.
06F9870B-B4D1-456E-9E58-11B14D88329B.jpeg

After showering and drying off I spray ONCE on my neck/chest area, take my wrists dab up residual spread it around my neck and behind my ears.
Let the juice settle on your skin and dry naturally. Rubbing it can mess with the chemistry.

Last edited:
View attachment 2358057
Different environments, occasions, times of day & seasons call for different fragrances.

Agreed on the less is more (depending on the frag).

And pls learn where to spray fellas. I cringe at the thought of when I use to spray cologne on my clothes.
06F9870B-B4D1-456E-9E58-11B14D88329B.jpeg

Let the juice settle on your skin and dry naturally. Rubbing it can mess with the chemistry.
Foolish advice from a foolish person
upload_2019-6-13_9-22-4.gif

I rub my scent on your mother’s face
Drip, drip.

Back
Top Bottom