the thread about nothing...

Wait WHAT - Marketing can work from anywhere!! Are you in Strategy or Brand or Digital???? That’s absurd, you can do your job from anywhere. Unless you are experiential then I get it.

I'd work from home but my laptop broke a couple of weeks ago. I'm in Digital.

I'd work from home but my laptop broke a couple of weeks ago. I'm in Digital.

Yeah my buddy from B school runs Digital at P&G - he works from anywhere. That’s wild man, look elsewhere.

He’s actually looking to fill out a Director role if you have Digital Strategy at a Big 4/ CPG

Yeah my buddy from B school runs Digital at P&G - he works from anywhere. That’s wild man, look elsewhere.

He’s actually looking to fill out a Director role if you have Digital Strategy at a Big 4/ CPG

I'm at a Big 4, but I'm at the Associate level. Probably not equipped yet for an ED role.

I'm looking to leave that role anyway. I've been networking within the firm and this gave me more incentive to get out of there before Labor Day.

I'm at a Big 4, but I'm at the Associate level. Probably not equipped yet for an ED role.

I'm looking to leave that role anyway. I've been networking within the firm and this gave me more incentive to get out of there before Labor Day.

Oh yeah, that would be quite the jump. Great for the resume, you will be fine. Let me know if I can be an asset in your search.

Best I’ve ever tried is this:

Half cup frozen strawberries
Half cup frozen pineapple
One cup milk
Half cup OJ

Add a scoop of whey protein powder and a spoonful of honey. GOAT

0BD75830-D9A3-4237-BA1B-75CF460C1BDB.jpeg
Drinking it now and it is indeed delicious.

Bought 2 new colognes for my birthday (1 for daytime, 1 for nightime)
One of my coworkers said i smelled good today.
I guess i made the right choice.
I think you're one of those rich boys that's outta my league, but I'm low on my bottle and would like to try something different than Burberry.

What'd you cop?

Been talking with ol girl for a month now. Come last week i was barely seeing or talking to her outside of work since she been wild busy. So i go to work early just to see her starting last week. Come to find out now people there starting to get suspicious since i stay around her for like 30 mins to an hr before i clock in. She cares especially since shes still new to the store. Yesterday i skipped even going to meet up with her at the front of the store and go straight to the breakroom. But i see her anyway around that area. So we chop it for a bit then she goes back to work. She comes back, i give her a hug then she goes back to the front. (No one in sight, No cameras in sight). The third time i see her shes getting ready to leave. So i clock out, check if anyone was around then kissed her on the forehead. (Havent touched her since last week). I go to work. She texts me two hrs after that "I wanna talk to you later" told her i'd call her when i got home. Called her twice and she didnt pick up. She then calls me and hesitates telling me what she wants to. I told her go ahead.

"I feel like you're doing to much"

"What do you mean?"

"People at work are talking about us etc."
"Told you not too... etc.

"Alright im sorry my bad. Let me come up with a solution"
"I wont talk to you there anymore. Unless if its high and bye"

*Her friend mutters something*

"Did you here her?"

"No who is that"

*Friend gets on the phone*

"IM SORRY BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TAKING THIS TO HEART SHE'S LITERALLY TELLING YOU NOT TO etc. etc. AT WORK."
"YOU KISSED HER ON THE FOREHEAD IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS (i kissed her when zero people were around.. Away from costumers) WHILE SHE'S ON THE CLOCK. THATS DISRESPECTFUL. IF YOU CANT ACCEPT THAT THEN YOU NEED TO STOP DEALING WITH HER" etc... etc...

*Ol girl agrees*

*Me*

"I agreed with her and literally tried to find a solution..."

"YOU MAY THINK IM A ***** BUT I COULD CARELESS" etc.. etc..

*Me and friend come to an understanding*

*Ol girl*

"Well i had to tell you this for a second time. I feel like if i have to again then i have to cut tithes"

"Alright, my bad.."

Wow. If i never discovered Nihilism and Stoicism...

All for a female that will probably never grow feelings for me (her words). Not holding that against her.

I wouldn’t even bother with her because it’s not flowing into anything positive. What’s going to happen is you’ll be secretly holding hands for a month...but she’ll **** a dude she likes at a party you’re not invited to in less than 2 days. Nah, G move on.

Why did you move? Weren't you living in a 3-bedroom?

Might've read that wrong a while back.

I’m looking to rent my SF property which is 3 bedroom, offered an NTer to move in

Moved in new place with the gf (we both had different spots once I got back from Switzerland). We paying $5,400 for a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath 1,250 Sq ft.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom