the thread about nothing...

:pimp:BUT...
I ain’t breaking 4 bills on a blender. Just bought a $80 Ninja. I only make smoothies with it and an occasional gravy. My current blender was a $40 Oyster and it lasted 2 years.:lol:
Ninja was probably the WOAT blender I have ever used. :lol:

Terrible blending capabilities. Constantly would clog up so I’d have to stop it to move stuff around and it’d be a ***** because the way the blades were set up (along that stem that was there throughout the blender).

Ninja was probably the WOAT blender I have ever used. :lol:

Terrible blending capabilities. Constantly would clog up so I’d have to stop it to move stuff around and it’d be a ***** because the way the blades were set up (along that stem that was there throughout the blender).
I saw that one and that’s where that “nerve damage” review came from :lol:
Naw I already saw the blade placement was a problem on that model. I got the blade at the bottom version. It has a 71% 5 star rating out of 3+ thousand ratings. So we’ll see.

giphy.gif

So I've needed to take my car in to get the brakes checked for...lets just say a while.

Today, I notice how rusty the rim looks. Take a closer look, and it appear as though the rotors are sustaining more rust than they should. And it appears to be this way on all 4 rotors, however only 1 wheel sounds terrible right now while braking.

I'm beyond worried that this repair is about to bury me...Also beyond worried that I can stop the extreme rusting. The rusting is not just taking place on the rotors. My trunk is retaining water under the carpet in the spare wheel well. Major rust to my jack and on the tire itself.

Anyone got an experience/tips?

Do it urself, take it to a shop, or get someone Roy know to do it

Dealers ask crazy prices to do ur brakes

Def look up if its doable yourself. I have 0 car knowledge and i did my front rotors and brakes myself thanks to youtube. Saved me about $400 in labor costs. The pads and rotors weren't very expensive. Actually thinking about doing it again soon. I drive a corolla though so idk how much more difficult a truck is.

We have traveled twice with my dog on long road trips and had to stay in pet friendly hotels...you want to see some dirty hotels/matresses....go to a pet friendly place. They are some of the worst places i have stayed.

also did the life path numerology thing...and it couldn't be more wrong :lol:

Not saying it won’t be easy, but you gotta have those “hands” to get the job done if you get what I mean.

I’ve replaced brakes before I have those “hands” but if A person doesn’t have thouse “hands” I won’t risk it.

Not fun going down a hill or fast speeds and your brakes aren’t workin.:ohwell:

Ijs

Got an interesting position change offer from work. Manager said there’s no pressure to take it and to take as long as I need to think about it

Speaking of mattresses. Just copped a new bed Sunday. Got a new bed and finally gonna start building some credit. Dude told me to tell the leasing firm that i wanna pay it off in 90 days so thats what im fixing to do (since they would rather me do other wise).
Why do people pick up used mattresses? :sick:

I'd rather sleep on the floor if I have no other options.

After the second or third x-men movie I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. Doesn’t have that comic book vibe and didn’t bother watching any other releases after.

Back
Top Bottom