the thread about nothing...

It was the less disgustung option at the time. It's not like sleeping on someone's used mattress. You don't know where it's been and you are rolling in all kinds of fluids and substances left by the people who used it.
Why did you poop in a plastic bag? How and why do people know this?!?

I used to know someone that works for a major mattress distribution company. He said when people return their mattress after so and so months if they’re not satisfied, all they do is spray it down with some sanitation fluid and sell it as used/return.

Why did you poop in a plastic bag? How and why do people know this?

I used to know someone that works for a major mattress distribution company. He said when people return their mattress after so and so months if they’re not satisfied, all they do is spray it down with some sanitation fluid and sell it as used/return.

I told the story a while back when a picture of a nasty bathroom was posted. I was 18 in college during summer school. I had a very tight budget and lived in an apartment with 3 other guys who I did not know, they were the cheapest I could find. They never cleaned the bathroom so I came with a workaround and also used the bathroom at school as much as possible.

I told the story a while back when a picture of a nasty bathroom was posted. I was 18 in college during summer school. I had a very tight budget and lived in an apartment with 3 other guys who I did not know, they were the cheapest I could find. They never cleaned the bathroom so I came with a workaround and also used the bathroom at school as much as possible.
Must’ve been before I knew about this thread.

You don’t have the urge to travel or just to get away? So you’re not planning to travel again or ever?

I don't travel much, just doesn't happen. It could change based on my circumstances.

As far as the mattress at the hotel, there is a difference when you are traveling and do not really have a choice. I know of people who can afford a new mattress LOOK for used mattresses to pickup and use themselves. This is what prompted me to make the post.

Lol at not traveling because of mattresses. That’s just OCD mental problems type stuff. There’s more harmful stuff on your doorknob, your phone, money, shoes, and countless other stuff than on some hotel mattress. I’m not saying hotel mattresses haven’t gone through the ringer but at least sheets get changed and someone’s actively cleaning them pretty often. The worlds a dirty place better to accept it and enjoy cuz the logic of not doing something makes no sense when bacteria is everywhere.

That took a tangent just came here to vent. got a job offer but this background check stressing me out. they’ve asked me for college diploma copies, transcripts, some current job verification redacted W2 etc. i have no idea why it’s so hard for them to do this background check. It’s so odd because it’s the same company (HireRight) that did a background check on me 2 years ago and they didn’t ask me for a single thing.

Lol at not traveling because of mattresses. That’s just OCD mental problems type stuff. There’s more harmful stuff on your doorknob, your phone, money, shoes, and countless other stuff than on some hotel mattress. I’m not saying hotel mattresses haven’t gone through the ringer but at least sheets get changed and someone’s actively cleaning them pretty often. The worlds a dirty place better to accept it and enjoy cuz the logic of not doing something makes no sense when bacteria is everywhere.

That took a tangent just came here to vent. got a job offer but this background check stressing me out. they’ve asked me for college diploma copies, transcripts, some current job verification redacted W2 etc. i have no idea why it’s so hard for them to do this background check. It’s so odd because it’s the same company (HireRight) that did a background check on me 2 years ago and they didn’t ask me for a single thing.
I didn't say that's the reason I don't travel. I said the times I've traveled it wasn't very far and I returned home the same day. If you stay at a hotel, then you have to bite the bullet. It is what it is. I started off talking about people who pick up used mattresses off the street to sleep on, when they can buy a new one.

Was up looking for a new blender.
Read this review.:nerd::sick:
EF92CA51-45E1-410C-A945-4B6848B5C7A1.jpeg
X

My mother gifted me a Vitamix a couple of years ago.

GOAT blender.

Joint’s motor could power a car.
:pimp:BUT...
I ain’t breaking 4 bills on a blender. Just bought a $80 Ninja. I only make smoothies with it and an occasional gravy. My current blender was a $40 Oyster and it lasted 2 years.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom