the thread about nothing...

m0fvnlv9p7c31.jpg

Been watching these movies since they came out, and I literally just realized a minute ago that the same irritable dude in line ordering a cheeseburger on "Blankman" was the crackhead offering up cheeseburgers on "Menace II Society".
When you know a movie it is weird picking up on things you missed. Just yesterday I realized in Pulp Fiction when the couple is talking about robbing the diner, you can see John Travolta walk past going to the bathroom.

You brought up how Duke produced all these all stars. None are franchise players which is what he asked for.

I didn’t bring up anything lol - I said they had the second most All Stars. How many FRANCHISE PLAYERS are there even in the league?? 3-5?

Kawhi - SDSU
Bron - SVSM
Curry - Davidson
Durant - Texas
Harden - ASsU
GA - Greece

So what’s the point on hating on Duke lmao?

I didn’t bring up anything lol - I said they had the second most All Stars. How many FRANCHISE PLAYERS are there even in the league?? 3-5?

Kawhi - SDSU
Bron - SVSM
Curry - Davidson
Durant - Texas
Harden - ASsU
GA - Greece

So what’s the point on hating on Duke lmao?
Im not hating at all thats just what I thought he was asking for

Well, this world is going to be destroyed, and I am very happy about it! White men are trying to realign, hitting the reset button due to Obama's proof that when given the chance, Black people DO IT. If you've lived right, you'll have nothing to worry about in the next life. If you haven't? You are finished, through. Those of whom are misogynist, racists? There is going to be a special session waiting for you...LOLOLOLOLOLHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

This ain't about Jesus, this ain't about anything that you've ever heard of if your aren't hip. Times up, and many had better enjoy the rest of this trip!

(This message has been sponsored by The Goddess Mother Earth)

Well, this world is going to be destroyed, and I am very happy about it! White men are trying to realign, hitting the reset button due to Obama's proof that when given the chance, Black people DO IT. If you've lived right, you'll have nothing to worry about in the next life. If you haven't? You are finished, through. Those of whom are misogynist, racists? There is going to be a special session waiting for you...LOLOLOLOLOLHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

This ain't about Jesus, this ain't about anything that you've ever heard of if your aren't hip. Times up, and many had better enjoy the rest of this trip!

Soooo, when should I be expecting this apocalypse?

4BB350BD-9E26-4AAC-B26D-64EF48960DC8.gif

Sooooooo it's over but it'll continue until it's really over?
Slow death. Outside of movies, nothing simply ends lights out. Taking a look at history, civilizations never just end. It is always a slow decline. Nature does not work on the time of mankind, never has.

Back
Top Bottom