the thread about nothing...

52C00A2B-A079-4C76-864E-F1D7ABB1D350.jpeg

Once I finish this nitro coffee I can have my Red Bull
You really did that to your stomach?

People scamming others here does not surprise me. That are so many people of bad character posting here, I could never imagine doing business in such a climate.
This used to be a common occurrence. Not so much anymore because people have migrated to GOAT and StockX.

This used to be a common occurrence. Not so much anymore because people have migrated to GOAT and StockX.
Makes sense. There seems to be no way to trace who is who on here. This isn't like actual social media, where people can do a bit more research to find out info. It allows people to both do and say whatever they want, without repercussion.

Makes sense. There seems to be no way to trace who is who on here. This isn't like actual social media, where people can do a bit more research to find out info. It allows people to both do and say whatever they want, without repercussion.
I think at some point there was a feedback system for people to vouch for eachother. It wasn't foolproof. Even well-known members like RockDeep and LovetheXIV who showed their faces and attended summits turned out to be scammers, allegedly.

I think at some point there was a feedback system for people to vouch for eachother. It wasn't foolproof. Even well-known members like RockDeep and LovetheXIV who showed their faces and attended summits turned out to be scammers, allegedly.
Yeah, some dudes can't wait to take advantage of thirsty people. I've always wondered about the vibe around here. Reading the comments, and then witnessing the personalities, who says what, you can just tell that many are not to be trusted even with an aardvark. They cannot even take comment con their own opinion. I can't imagine what it is like if real money were on the table.

don't know why this thread doesn't show up for me...

had to google it.
haven't been in here in a while cause i don't ever see it. i thought it got locked

even after posting it doesn't show up in the general forum anymore.
anyone know why?

ISS had the feedback system and it was great. ISS marketplace was second to none back in those days.

the only thing ISS had over NT.

I used to be an Admin over there...dude, I dealt with scammers everyday. Not much we could do other than ban them when they didn’t respond.

I had one trick that seemed to work well. I would get the scammers address, google for their nearest police station and tell them I’ve contacted the police about the matter. They’d freak out because they recognized the streets I mentioned and return the stuff or money quickly :lol:

Just found out that a dude from HS still hates me for 'dating' his girl during that time.

Fast forward, the girl ending up playing him after graduation, moved to AZ and got married to a Dr.

I moved on immediately after graduation and am now happily married with 2 kids.

He's married to someone else and has a kid...yet still hating on me.

Whut.

Just found out that a dude from HS still hates me for 'dating' his girl during that time.

Fast forward, the girl ending up playing him after graduation, moved to AZ and got married to a Dr.

Whut.
Maybe u still a BAN

Great actor

Great actors been in plenty of terrible movies.
Change that out for unbagged fruit, cashiers be so confused.
Work is preparing for an office refresh. I was hoping to be out of here before it began. Looks like that may not be the case.

Also looks like I'm moving to an office that has new furniture, but not cell service. Whack.
F that job, tell them you can't work in these conditions and you need a 10K raise.

Whut.

How you know he's still hating?

Hit him with the:
guile-go-home-and-be-a-family-man-5751_preview.png

Whut.
How did you "find out" he still hates you?

I used to be an Admin over there...dude, I dealt with scammers everyday. Not much we could do other than ban them when they didn’t respond.

I had one trick that seemed to work well. I would get the scammers address, google for their nearest police station and tell them I’ve contacted the police about the matter. They’d freak out because they recognized the streets I mentioned and return the stuff or money quickly :lol:

thats actually pretty smart. i was a mod over at hypebeast. never had to deal with a scammer but man the supreme thread was wildin over there. i was using the ban hammer like 3x a day lol

Back
Top Bottom