the thread about nothing...

Which squad would win in finals match-up?
Dwight Howard not included.
_20190724_211353.JPG

Which squad would win in finals match-up?
Dwight Howard not included.
_20190724_211353.JPG

Both teams consist of 1's, 11's, and 7's except for one on each team. Paul George and Gilbert Arenas are not. Team Nike has more 11's though. So they should score more as long as Team Adidas doesn't have an excellent defensive strategy.

I was working in a trailer park today and it’s exactly what you think it would be. Life is a party in there :lol: honestly some of the nicest people I’ve ever seen. Most people are pissed when construction is in front of their house. Not these guys...

Someone offered us beer, we declined. So we come back and he put two cases in the skid steer. :lol:

Another dude bought each of us, a burger, chicken sandwich and fries from bk. Must have cost him 50 bucks for all of us.

Another dude left a cooler out for us full of beer and water.

Some lady tried to get all 10 of us in her trailer to drink with her. :rofl:

...then some meth head asked if he could clean his trailer out into a dump truck.

7/10 would visit another trailer park.

I feel like marriage is officially outdated and it's a scam towards men. It starts off as love and once the love fades, it becomes a business, and most businesses fail.

Cell phones, social media, feminism and stripper culture are all responsible for the death of marriage.
People need to stop jumpin the gun and really get to know who they wit

Back
Top Bottom